Sunset Supper Club & Lounge

Sunset Supper Club & Lounge is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"My favorite place for prime rib. Always so tender. YUM!!!"
  • 2/22/2017

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/23/2016

A food lover from Fond Du Lac, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/20/2015

A chowhound from Oshkosh, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2015

A dining patron from Sheboygan, WI tried it.

• 8/06/2015

A diner from Fond Du Lac, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/21/2015

• 5/10/2015

A food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/01/2015

Pros
    Love this place! It's affordable and delicious! I crave their phillies when I'm pregnabt, their pizza is also delicious
  • 4/19/2015

A chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/08/2015

e300 photo

e300

West Bend, WI

BEWARE!!!

I will never go back!! They don’t understand how a medium rare steak is supposed to be cooked!! When sent back to the kitchen to be corrected the new steak was also brought out well done!!! The prime rib was also over cooked and for being rated some of the best in the city it was horrible. The waitress forgot our dinner rolls and appetizer and we had to ask her to take it off the bill. They couldn’t be bothered to refill our waters nor our drinks. Then to top it all off when the hostess asked how everything was they were politely told and we received a curt apology without any offer to correct the problem!!!! What a poor way to run a customer service business!!!! I will NEVER eat there again and if possible to give zero stars I would do so. Beware!!!!!

Prime rib

OVER COOKED, NO FLAVOR!!!

buckeyepike photo

buckeyepike

Fulton, TX

Fantastic

What a wonderful memory. It was 10 years ago when we dined at this wonderful restaurant. We were working at the Plymouth Rock campground in Elkhart Lake. The owners strongly suggested that we dine at the Sunset Supper Club in Fon du Lac. This turned out to be the best prime rib I have have ever had and I have eaten a ton of prime rib in my 73 years. I ordered the “regular” size- it hung off the plate. Not only was it good, it was the best tasting and tender prime rib I have ever savored. If you are within 100 miles of Fon du Lac and do not have this wonderful gastronomical experience you need a new GPS.

Prime rib

Absolutely the best preparation and presentation I have ever enjoyed. This place knows how to perfectly prepare the king of beef entrees. It was wonderful and words cannot actually do it justice.

April 21, 2012

Lost it's charm, big time!

We dined here in April 2012. The food was terrible. We had trout that was so fishy it was inedible. When we gave feedback to the female hostess, she chirped a bit, but never offered apology or customer service (comp dessert, a drink)…

5/21/2017

A diner from Fond Du Lac, WI tried Oasis Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/15/2017

A diner from Fond Du Lac, WI tried Sal's Pizza.

5/13/2017

A food lover from Cedar Springs, MI tried Cousins Subs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service, variety of breads, hot or cold sandwich. Clean, fast service. I usually call ahead and pick up. I wish I would receive the receipt with the selection of it as it was before, makes it so much easier to order the next. Would recommend. Good lo
5/09/2017

A Diner food lover from Hubertus, WI tried Faros Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/07/2017

A Diner chowhound from Fond Du Lac, WI tried Faros Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food is decent for the price. However, our order has been made incorrectly on numerous occasions
4/28/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2017

A dining patron from Fond Du Lac, WI tried Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant.

4/12/2017

A diner from Louisville, CO tried Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

3/23/2017

A dining patron from Fond Du Lac, WI tried The Uba, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/05/2017

A diner from Friendship, WI tried Faros Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sunset Supper Club & Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

Sunset Supper Club & Lounge is located near the cities of Fond Du Lac County and North Fond Du Lac.
People found this by searching for: Sunset Supper Club Fond Du Lac, Fond Du Lac Sunset Supper Club Brunch, Sunset Supper Club Fond Du Lac Wi, Sunset Supper Club Menu, Sunset Supper Club, Sunset Restaurant Fond Du Lac, and Supper Clubs Near Plymouth Wi.