25 Orchard View Dr Unit 7
Londonderry, NH 03053-3324

Super Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Vegetarian

Super Wok is a Chinese, Lunch, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"!"
  • 2/22/2016

A Chinese food lover from Salem, NH tried it and liked it.

• 12/31/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    !
  • 12/31/2014

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/22/2014

• 10/25/2014

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/11/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 7/09/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/09/2013

A Chinese food lover from Chestnut Hill, MA tried it.

KDN photo

KDN

Londonderry, NH

DECEITFUL RESTAURANT

Our party of 4 was there last night, Mon 20140512. We had a 10% coupon good for dinner. The waitress told us that Monday night, MaiTai is $4 and beer is $2. So the 4 of us ordered drinks and food. In addition to 6 MaiTai and 2 beers, our friend order Kahlua and sparkling water. What was delivered is Sparkling Water and drops of Kahlua. When we complained, the waitress refused to fix the problem. The MaiTai should be renamed TaiMai as well. A $2 cocktail drink from Walmart or Market Basket would do as well, if not better, for half price.

To add insult to injury, when we paid up, we were told that the 10% coupon is not allowed because we order MaiTai and beers. Nowhere were we told such exclusion in advance – especially when they enticed us to order MaiTai and beers, nor was it posted that, on Monday, if you order MaiTai or beer, you invalidated your 10% coupon.

I asked to talk to the manager / owner and was told they were conveniently not present. I asked for an opportunity to call them on their cell phone(s). None was given. This is the same pattern of deceitful practice by these new Chinese owners, consistent with the old Chinese lots of previous owners that had this place before. We will not ever come back to this awful place. With regard to food, I would rather go to Ginger Garden near Market Basket or the Japanese place behind Rite Aids.

We were there from 4:30PM to 8:00PM and the place was practically deserted. Wonder why?

Pork Fried Rice

The fried rice came out dark black, overloaded with soy sauce. It was great, spending our time looking for the pork.

linoner photo

linoner

Derry, NH

Delicious food

This is the best chinese food I have tasted north of Boston, anywhere. I stick to the same dishes, and haven’t been remotely as adventurous as some may be, but what I get at Super Wok, I LOVE. Their Sesame Chicken is incredibly tender, sweet, and delicious (read the description under the menu choices, I wrote it). I also am very fond of their Pork Fried Rice, although only when they make it “extra dark”, which I request. Otherwise I find it a bit bland. Lovely service and reasonable prices and serving sizes. I haven’t had a bad experience there.

Chinese Chinese cuisine Lunch

Super Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Super Wok is located near the cities of Derry.
People found this by searching for: Super Wok Londonderry Menu, Super Wok, Londonderry Nh, Super Wok Londonderry, Super Wok, Londonderry, Nh Menu, Super Wok Londondderry, Super Wok Londonderry Nh, and Superwok Londonderry.