3752 Cascade Rd SW
Atlanta, GA 30331

Supreme Fish Delight

Cuisine: Seafood, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Good customer service"
"On 5/30/14 I ordered a whiting family pack dinner and it tasted old and cooked in old grease. I called and spoke with the manager about the taste of the fish and he hung up on me. I have been a long time customer and I will assuredly tell everyone I know "
  • 7/24/2022

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/14/2017

A dining patron from Riverdale, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good customer service
  • 11/22/2016

A diner from GA tried it.

• 12/29/2015

A Seafood food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/19/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/29/2014

A Seafood food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/10/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/30/2014

A Seafood food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/15/2013

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 9/21/2013

A Seafood chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sandwich-300x200

Pizza in Buckhead

New Dragon

Chinese in Oakdale

Supreme Fish Delight  Restaurant Reviews

Supreme Fish Delight is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: Supreme Fish Delight Cascade, Fish Supreme On Cascade Rd Menu, Supreme Fish Delight Menu On Cascade Rd, Supreme Fish Delight Cascade Rd, Fish Supreme On Cascade, Fish Supreme Cascade Road, and Fish Supreme Cascade Menu.