325 Broadway
New York, NY 10006

Sushein

Neighborhoods: Tribeca
Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Kosher

Sushein is a Sushi, Japanese, and Kosher restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 1/25/2017

Danielpalmier tried it.

• 8/28/2014

A Sushi chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

stuartcoop3 photo

stuartcoop3

Fair Lawn, NJ

Very tastey

Took a date here the other night and the food was very tasety!
Will definitely come here again in the future.

Marshall50 photo

Marshall50

had a nice time

This kosher restaurant is outstanding. A guy from work recommended it and what really made me curious about it was the conveyor belt. I recommend eating here at least once

davidsimmons photo

davidsimmons

Absolutely amazing!

When it comes to sushi, Sushein is the best! But they also have some delicious entree options on their menu! I absolutely love the caramelized rib and ginger salmon. Their grilled tuna can use a little bit more flavor but everything else we ordered was delicious!

Neilbrown photo

Neilbrown

New York, NY

I really like this place

I have not eaten here that many times yet but I can say that they have great variety and excellent food. I will be coming back more

Pad Thai

This tastes amazing. It was filling enough and satisfied a craving I’ve had for days

John555 photo

John555

The food is delicious

This is a somewhat new kosher restaurant with the best sushi. The prices though are a bit much but the good food more than makes up for that. The place was half full when I ate there and they were playing this quaint music. The overall mood kind of made me hungrier and enjoy the food I think.

milesworth photo

milesworth

New York, NY

a unique take on japanese cuisine

Sushein serves delicious sushi rolls but what really caught my attention on their menu are their unique dishes including the sushi pizza and dessert roll, which was wrapped in, you guessed it, SOY PAPER! It was surprisingly delicious though. the omellete wrap and soy paper neutralized the sweetness of the filling, which was a bonus for me because I’m not too fond of overly sweet desserts. Sushein is a must-try for those something new around the block.

Brock photo

Brock

Excellent lunch menu

Their lunch menu is my favorite because their sandwiches can easily be eaten even on the go. Though eating in is also great, as their waiters are always in very cheery mood. I recommend the chicken pastrami sandwich. it comes with a siding for fries so it’s quite filling. I also think it’s nice that they change their lunch specials often. :)

Christina_Lagoon photo

Christina_Lagoon

New York, NY

Cozy restaurant with great food

I just recently moved to NYC and a good friend of mine took me to Sushein because she wanted to try it out herself. We both enjoyed our meal immensely. I love the novelty of the conveyer belt! It’s convenient, as you don’t have to wait for your food to be served, you just pick out anything you want. we had to wait a little while for our main course to be served though, but the taste more than made up for the wait.

Grilled White Tuna

I love tuna so I just had to have this. The fish had a miso marinade and was very tasty! The vegetable served along with the dish were all very fresh and I especially enjoyed the vinagrette.

billmcintosh photo

daynora photo

daynora

Trenton, NJ

Great

My girlfriends and I love this place! Awesome for a nice get together with friends.

Sushi Japanese Kosher

Sushein  Restaurant Reviews

Sushein is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Sushi 10006, Facebook Sushein, Sushein Reviews, Sushe 325 Broadway, Sushein Review, Kosher Sushi Conveyor Belt Nyc, and Sushein.