Sushi Ajito

Neighborhoods: Hollywood
Cuisine: Catering, Fast Food, Lunch

Sushi Ajito is a Catering, Fast Food, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Olioli photo

Olioli

Best in the Hollywood area.

This place is the best.
Ate here to try some sashimi since I passed this place on the way to my work.

It was great.
I ordered Sashimi combos & some special rolls for myself and my co-worker and some friends.

We enjoyed it a lot.

I see myself going into this place soon.

November 19, 2012

Took an hour to get here, my rolls were covered with sauces that weren't listed on the descriptions, and one roll, for some reason, had been cooked or something, and came hot. Gross. The miso soup was good, but probably won't order from…
October 13, 2012

You know, the food was okay but definitely overpriced. I really wanted this to be my sushi/japanese delivery place but after tonight, I will never order from this place again. It's been over 2 hours, and my food has yet to arrive.…
August 18, 2012

Way overpriced for the quality and quantity.

Delivery Catering Wifi
Tips
  • Monday through Saturday chow down on all-you–can-eat lunch and dinner specials that include salads, appetizers, noodle dishes, special rolls, and sushi ($18.99 and $22.95; Sunday $18.99).

Sushi Ajito  Restaurant Reviews

Sushi Ajito is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Ajito Menu, Ajito Sushi Hollywood, Sushi Ajito Hollywood Menu, Sushi Ajito Hollywood, Ajito Sushi, 1302 Sushi Ajito, Sushi Ajito Hollywood Ca, and Sushi Ajito.