445 Balboa St

Cuisine: Sushi, Lunch, Catering

SalinaL photo

SalinaL

San Francisco, CA

Yeah, so I've been putting off writing a...

Yeah, so I’ve been putting off writing a review of this place. After the first time, it was so good that I wanted to wait until the second time to see if it was just a fluke. So I went back a second time. Again, amazing. Then, I went back a third time and was so busy stuffing myself with fish that I didn’t write a review.

So, here we are.

I went to Sushi Bistro once a weekend for three weekends. It was just that good. Each time I arrived after 9:30PM so we didn’t have to wait for a table. Open till 11. Hours = Star #1

Then we opened the menu. A whole slew of fusion rolls and delicious hot appetizers appeared before us. It all sounded great, but would it taste great?

YES YES YES! Since being there, I’ve tried a number of things that I highly recommend. Appetizers: Hot Love! (baby lobster, avocado, crab meat rolled into white fish!), the Ahi Tuna Poke, Spicy Girl (avocado wrapped with spicy white tuna topped w/macadamia), and the Mr. Brown (eel, avo, and tofu all fried together!)

I’ve tried to stay away from the “traditional” rolls because you can find those anywhere. Instead, I’ve found my favorite (Nemo Found – Salmon, unagi, cuc, avo wrapped in soybean paper. Soybean paper! Who would’ve thought) among some clever originals (The New Legend – Shrimp tempura, avo topped with seared albacore, green onions and sauce… also the Yellowtail Basil, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Spicy Crunchy, on and on and on).

These rolls tend to be more fushion-y, leaning towards Hawaiian influences. I used to resent those type of rolls but the fish here is so high quality and it all goes together very well. Let me reiterate: The fish here is incredibly fresh and well prepared. Unlike many many many sushi places in this neighborhood. And yes, you end up paying for it but not at all outrageously. Money well spent in my book.

Note: Fusion! If you don’t like fusion, don’t come here then rant on this Yelp! review about how you it’s not “authentic.” You don’t come here for authentic, you come here for a party in your mouth.

The decor is pretty basic, I like how the smallness makes the place feel cozy. The service is not bad, not great. The food comes out relatively fast so that’s an upside for me.

The best part? It’s my neighborhood sushi place! Woo! I could seriously eat here every night.

heenacruzl photo

heenacruzl

Lake Havasu City, AZ

thanks

The problem may seem simple, but through your pen, it impresses me.
facebook apkxyz

keiratayor photo

keiratayor

Sydney, NSW

Education

We at Essayassignmenthelp.com.au always provide original customized, non-plagiarized fast assignments online Australia services. You choose a topic and convey us the assignment requirements through the order form by asking my assignment help; our assignment experts do the rest for you.

Wist1955 photo

Wist1955

Adona, AR

Education

If a students want to make a creative writer then you can read complete post and got many new ideas. I am also interested to learn more new ideas to manage their writing work. You need to check https://my-assignment.help/dissertation-help/ and get many new techniques to manage their writing work. Thanks for sharing info about the writing work.

Sushi Lunch Takeout
Sun-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM

From CityGrid:

Located in Northern San Francisco in the Richmond District, Sushi Bistro serves innovative new rolls that can only be found here. Owner-operated, Sushi Bistro combines fast, friendly service with an intimate atmosphere, making it a great place to go for dinner.

• Cozy, intimate atmosphere!
  • Next to G. G. Park & U.S.F.
  • Innovative Rolls, Fresh Fish!

Sushi Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Sushi Bistro is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Manhattan/Chinatown Restaurants In New York, Ny, Sushi Bistro Menu San Francisco, Sushi Bistro San Francisco Menu, San Francisco Sushi Writings, Waterfront Dining Sausalito, Ca, Restaurants In Sausalito, and Sushi Bistro Richmond.