Sushi Hana

Cuisine: Japanese, Breakfast, Catering

Sushi Hana is a Japanese, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Sushi"
"Great food at a decent price"
iristai photo

iristai

Houston, TX

<<my first time been this reastaurant>>

is was my first time been eatting at this restaurant,everything is good, fish is fresh, sushi mans is are friendly,, also, one of the sushi men(terry) he is very nice guy,he make us alots special APPTIZER SALMON TAITAIKI, TUNA TAR TAR , and also he’s own apptizer (white tuna with onion) it was good ,i think these apptizer will keep me come back agian and aguan..highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cards are being skimmed at this location

Food not bad, apart from crunchy carrots, used our credit card once yesterday 01/17/15 at this location, got an early morning call to say our card had been skimmed for four different transactions, not happy, had not been out to eat in a while

Chicken Teriyaki & Sushi Combination Dinner

TeeKay photo

TeeKay

Katy, TX

love it

my husband and i share a bento box with a sushi roll, different kind every time!

Chicken Teriyaki (Dinner)

April 14, 2011

Best Sushi Bar

I eat here at least twice a week. I started eating rolls like everyone else. Now I can't stop eating the sashimi. I always get my moneys worth. Edgers the man!
August 29, 2010

what a variety

alot of different sushi and alot of other japanese plates. me and a bud had some rolls and teriyaki steak, all was good. good variety good food, service was fine, so ill probaly go back again sometime this month.
July 15, 2010

Love it!

I love the place. I try to go there at least 3 times a week. There are so many good food there. And it doesnt even cost alot of money. Great prices there too. The service is great. Everyone there is so nice. You should go!

Japanese Breakfast Parking

Sushi Hana  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/16/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2016 A diner from Katy, TX tried it.

• 2/21/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/03/2015 A diner from Katy, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/16/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 2/26/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Sushi Hana Katy Tx, Sushi Hana Menu, Sushi Hana In Katy, Sushi Hana Katy, Sushihana Katy, Nutrition Info Sushi Hana Katy, Tx, Sushi Hana Menu Katy Tx, Sushi Hana Mason Menu, and Sushi Hana Katy Menu.