15911 Biscayne Blvd
North Miami Beach, FL 33160

Sushi House

Neighborhoods: North Miami Beach
Cuisine: Sushi, Late Night, Fusion

Sushi House is a Sushi, Late Night, and Fusion restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

Pros
"The service is horrible. They make you wait 45 minutes waiting for your order. They don't honor reservations and discriminate among customers."
Cons
"The service could've been improved. The hostess and the manager are rude."
  • 11/29/2017

A dining patron from Hallandale, FL tried it.

• 3/26/2016

A Sushi food lover from Hollywood, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The service could've been improved. The hostess and the manager are rude.
Trevor_69 photo

Trevor_69

Seattle, WA

Great dynamite rolls

Dynamite rolls were the last thing I tasted here, I eat at the Sushi House whenever I visit my sister in Aventura. Incredible place, I haven’t tasted flavors like these anywhere else!The place doesn’t look very Japanese, I would’ve preferred a more traditional setting but I’m ok with an upscale one as well!

Dynamite Roll

Fabulous, loved the scallops and scallions mix! The mayo was also lovely

shasuy photo

shasuy

Miami, FL

Fantastic meals, always delicious and fresh

I come here often in my lunch breaks. I eat sushi every time I get tired of other types of meat and this restaurant impresses me with every meal I buy here.

Avocado Salmon Salad

jeo_ww photo

jeo_ww

Authentic Japanese Food

Their sashimi is my number 1 dish, it’s mouthwatering! I also liked the serving and how quickly they refilled our drinks. 5 stars!

Sashimi Dinner

It melted in my mouth!

holeinurheart photo

holeinurheart

Love the food here

Came here last week, I couldn’t wait to eat at this restaurant, was really missing it. Food was as great as I remembered, it looked pleasing on the plate and tasted delicious in my mouth. One of my favorite places, I have it marked on my GPS as well :P

nothingmatters photo

nothingmatters

really nice place

Sushi House looks really nice and modern, serving is worthy of an A+ and the food is exquisite. I’ve never had Rainbow before, it was an interesting culinary experience that’s for sure!

Rainbow Roll

jubilee photo

jubilee

Chicago, IL

Great for newcomers as well

The decor is splendid, I always feel welcomed there. Sushi House never dissapoints, you can rest assured you’ll find adequately prepared food. Great for new customers as well, they have many light products you can try if you’re curious how raw food tastes like

Chelle photo

Chelle

Kansas City, MO

Awesome looking restaurant

Their spicy food varieties are excellent! I’m really into spicy stuff and was thrilled to dine here whilst enjoying the Florida sun. I might come again as I’m planning another holiday in Miami Beach

arb photo

arb

Sushi House: Fresh and Chic

It can be difficult finding a reasonably priced sushi restaurant in Miami that leaves you wanting more. Sushi House, on the border of Aventura and North Miami, is that place. A great place for a late night bite, Sushi House offers a wide variety of pan-Asian cuisine. The service is superb; seating us after a minimal wait, and getting our orders in and out quickly, yet we never felt rushed. A modern scene, set by blue lights and crystal chandeliers, Sushi House’s chic decor matches its clientele. From the appetizers to the desserts, you will definitely want to make Sushi House a regular meal destination.

Pan-Roasted Miso Black Cod

Sushi Late Night Outdoor seating

Sushi House  Restaurant Reviews

Sushi House is located near the cities of Uleta, Ojus, Sunny Isl Bch, North Miami Bch, and Sunny Isles.
People found this by searching for: Sushi House Biscayne, Asian Fusion North Miami Beach, Fl, Sushi House Miami, Sushi Restaurants In North Miami, Sushi House Miami Menu, Sushi House Menu, Sushi House North Miami Beach, and Sushi House North Miami Beach Menu.