420 Monticello Ave
Norfolk, VA 23510-2571

Sushi King

(Between E Freemason St and E Charlotte St)

Neighborhoods: Downtown Norfolk
Cuisine: Sushi, Asian, Lunch

Pros
"Great food"
  • 5/27/2016

Amberlf1 tried it.

• 11/17/2015

A dining patron from Portsmouth, VA tried it and liked it.

• 9/18/2015

A dining patron from Newport News, VA tried it.

• 6/16/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/21/2015

A Sushi chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food

Possible Fraud

I went to Sushi King in Norfolk, VA twice on 15 May 2016. Once with a friend during lunch, and once with my husband for dinner. Both times, the services and food were good. Upon checking my credit statement though, Sushi King had charged me 3 times; twice were my totals including the tip, and then once for the total without a tip. I gave the transaction a few days to see if it fell off my account as an accidental charge, but once it posted, I went back to Sushi King to resolve the issue. The manager took my credit information from me to compare to her records, then came back without my information. She continued to try and talk in circles, without giving me my information back and tried to act like the fact that she was trying to keep it wasn’t concerning. She was extremely rude, and I had to yell at her before she would finally give me back my credit information. She refused to reimburse me for the extra charge. In the midst of all of this, she also said that this had happened to other people that week, and she would not refund them their money as well. I’m providing this review, because I am concerned that they are committing fraud.

Buffet

The food is decent, but not worth $40 for one meal.

Sushi Sushi Bars Delivery

Sushi King  Restaurant Reviews

Sushi King is located near the cities of Portsmouth and Chesapeake.
People found this by searching for: Sushi King Downtown Norfolk, Sushi King Norfolk Menu, Sushi King Pizza Hut Monticello Ave Norfolk Va, Sushi King Monticello, Sushi Monticello Avenue Norfolk Va, Sushi King Norfolk, Sushi King Va, and Sushi King Norfolk Va.