Sushi of Naples

Neighborhoods: Belmont Shore
Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Fast Food

• 6/27/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/07/2014

A Sushi food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/18/2013

A Sushi chowhound from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.

• 11/16/2013

A diner from Paramount, CA tried it.

Docjedi photo

Huntington Beach, CA

Awesome Sushi and good prices!

Every time I bring a friend here they close their eyes on the first bite. It is that good! My hubbby grew up eating Sushi in Japan and he agrees this is the best around. Even better, they have a special menu (every night) with 3 for 2 specials (3 pieces, price of 2, price around $5-6). We have tried most of them but we always come back to the Salmon and Tuna which is to die for. THe service is awesome and they have the black Japanese beer which is so good and hard to find anywhere. We always meet cool folks at the sushi bar. Everyone is there to have a good time.

August 22, 2009

Tanking faster than a falling F-18

Don't even waste your money unless you enjoy self destruction. Used to be half decent here a few years ago but now they got morons running the place from the top down. Go ahead if you have to see if this writing wasn't trying to save you…
May 4, 2009

Best Sushi In Long Beach

This is hands down the best sushi in Long Beach. Sit at the sushi bar and enjoy an evening of great food and fun interaction with your sushi chef. Must have roll...Stinky Roll with spicy Tuna!!! Yummy
February 13, 2009

Best Sushi I've Had!

Where do I begin? The best sushi I've had this far. Their fish is always fresh with perfect ingredient of sushi rice. The place is clean and sushi chefs are friendly. My husband and I love this place anytime we have time to get away!

Sushi Japanese Wifi
  • Dine in midday and take advantage of the lunch specials.
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 10:30PM

Sushi of Naples  Restaurant Reviews

Sushi of Naples is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: Belmont Shore Sushi, Sushi Of Naples Menu Long Beach, Naples Sushi Menu Long Beach, Naples Sushi Long Beach, Sushi Belmont Shores, Sushi In Naples Long Beach, Naples Sushi Belmont Shore, Sushi Of Naples Long Beach Menu, and Sushi Of Naples Belmont Shore.