Sushi of Naples

Neighborhoods: Belmont Shore
Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Fast Food

• 6/27/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/07/2014

A Sushi chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/18/2013

A dining patron from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.

• 11/16/2013

A Sushi chowhound from Paramount, CA tried it.

Docjedi photo

Docjedi

Huntington Beach, CA

Awesome Sushi and good prices!

Every time I bring a friend here they close their eyes on the first bite. It is that good! My hubbby grew up eating Sushi in Japan and he agrees this is the best around. Even better, they have a special menu (every night) with 3 for 2 specials (3 pieces, price of 2, price around $5-6). We have tried most of them but we always come back to the Salmon and Tuna which is to die for. THe service is awesome and they have the black Japanese beer which is so good and hard to find anywhere. We always meet cool folks at the sushi bar. Everyone is there to have a good time.

February 13, 2009

Best Sushi I've Had!

Where do I begin? The best sushi I've had this far. Their fish is always fresh with perfect ingredient of sushi rice. The place is clean and sushi chefs are friendly. My husband and I love this place anytime we have time to get away!
February 5, 2009

Somewhere between 3 Stars and 4 Stars

The restaurant is clean and has a plenty of seating. Their menu is extensive -- maybe too extensive. Although their food is not really an authentic Japanese food (I've lived in Japan for many years), they taste pretty good. Their sushi…
October 9, 2008

Favorite Sushi in Long Beach

This is our go-to place for Sushi in Long Beach. We usually order to-go since we have small children, so I can;t comment on the in-restaurant experience, but the food is great. Lots of options for sushi rolls and all are tasty and fresh. I…

Sushi Japanese Wifi
Tips
  • Dine in midday and take advantage of the lunch specials.
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 10:30PM

Sushi of Naples  Restaurant Reviews

Sushi of Naples is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: Belmont Shore Sushi, Naples Sushi Long Beach, Sushi Of Naples Long Beach Menu, Sushi Of Naples Menu Long Beach, Naples Sushi Menu Long Beach, Sushi Belmont Shores, Sushi In Naples Long Beach, Sushi Of Naples Belmont Shore, and Naples Sushi Belmont Shore.