107 Caledonia St
Sausalito, CA 94965

Sushi Ran

Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, American

• 4/17/2013

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/17/2013

A Sushi food lover from Fresno, CA tried it and liked it.

Sapphiresniper photo

Sapphiresniper

Toronto, ON

I had a great time at this restaurant. Our...

I had a great time at this restaurant. Our waiter was hilarious and the chef came out to talk to each table.

I had:
Vegetable tasting – This had 4 small bowls of seasoned vegetables. Roasted Potatoes, Eggplant, some kind of noodle and something I can’t remember. The roasted potatoes were my favorite.

Garlic Eggplant sushi – This was awesome! But only 2 pieces.

Vegetable Tempura – Awesome as ever..They cut a star shape out of the mushroom.

Channing photo

Channing

San Francisco, CA

Sushi Ran is the famous little restaurant mentioned in Mi...

Sushi Ran is the famous little restaurant mentioned in Michelin Guide and one of Steve Job’s iPhone keynotes. Foodwise, it was good, but not mind blowing. I had the Chirashi, the cuts were fresh and presentation were nice (almost like a French dish). The rice was pretty much perfect and it included some veggies and mushrooms that upped the flaovrs that you might not get elsewhere.

It wasn’t overly expensive, but portions were small, maybe about 3/4 the size of the Chirashi at Takara. Adding appetizer’s or desserts, the check will head north quickly. Service, was okay, but only acceptable for a place of such high repute.

The shop itself was small, and rather noisy so at times it was hard to carry a conversation. There were also a lot of tourists, so it was crowded even at 1:30 to 2 when we got seated.

I think I would go again for dinner instead of lunch, but it’s not a place I would go out of my way for. Might change my mind after eating dinner here.

Sushi Japanese Reservations

New York, NY

gemster

San Francisco, CA

Sushi Ran  Restaurant Reviews

Sushi Ran is located near the cities of Belvedere, Marin City, Muir Beach, Belvedere Tiburon, and Tiburon.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Ran Sausalito Menu, Sushi Ran Sausalito, Sushi Ran Sausalito "Takeout", Sushi Ran Resturant, Steve Jobs Sushi Ran, Sushi Ran Menu, Sushi.Ran, and Sushi Ran Menu Sausalito.