1345 E Putnam Ave
Old Greenwich, CT 06870

Sushi Soba

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch specials, Lunch

Sushi Soba is a Asian, Lunch specials, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

• 11/20/2016

A diner from Centereach, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/27/2015

chantik2000 photo

chantik2000

Old Greenwich, CT

STAY AWAY!!!!

I ordered some sushi and a Miso soup from Sushi Soba for take out. When I was eating the soup I felt something hard and very sharp in my mouth, so I spit it out. To my horror, it was a metal staple! One side of it was bent, and the other was sticking straight up. I called and spoke with the manager. He told me that it was impossible, and offered no compensation or even a genuine apology. His exact words were “so what do you want me to do?!?!” I was very upset to find a metal staple in my mouth and even worse was management’s reaction. I will never order from them again! Too bad since I live right around the corner.

miso soup

Found a metal staple in my soup!!!!!!

Asian Online Ordering Lunch specials

Sushi Soba  Restaurant Reviews

Sushi Soba is located near the cities of Cos Cob and Stamford.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Soba Old Greenwich Ct, Sushi Soba Greenwich 06870, Sushi Soba, Sushi Soba Greenwich, Sushi Soba Greenwich Reviews, Sushi Soba Old Greenwich, Sushisoba Stamford, and Sushi Soba Sennmen Kan Old Greenwich.