10000 Stirling Rd #8
Cooper City, FL 33024

Sushi Sogo Japanese Restaurant

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, American

Sushi Sogo Japanese Restaurant is a Catering, Lunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 3/25/2014

A Catering chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/02/2013

A diner from Hollywood, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

boneman1000 photo

boneman1000

Cooper City, FL

I agree with the other review, but...

Although the woman who co-owns the restaurant is a total bitch, the food is good. The wait staff is generally pretty nice, and the sushi chefs (one of which is the witches husband) are great guys. The early bird rock and roll special is a good bargain. If you can’t stand the rude owner, take out is a good option.

Rock and Roll Sushi Special

chrisdotcom photo

chrisdotcom

Pembroke Pines, FL

Stay clear of this place!!

I used to go to this restaurant for many years, but after witnessing the owner scream at a waitress who was crying uncontrollably, I’ve avoided it. I have never seen anything like this behavior anywhere else. I’ve frequently seen this woman attack her employees and mentioned this to her, but now she won’t allow me to step foot in the place without saying something to me now as well. Try Nami’s Sushi, or ANYPLACE else.

tammywong photo

tammywong

Pembroke Pines, FL

Amazing!!!

I love the quality of the fish every time I come here! I usually come for a Sashimi Appitizer, miso soup, and seaweed salad. The fish is always fresh, and the servers are always friendly, even if they’re a bit hard to understand. I’ve eaten they’re rolls as well, and loved the Pokemon and S&P Rolls until I went on a diet. Brown rice is an option on everything, and the menu offers a bit of everything Japanese.

Terrilbe owner Parking Catering

Sushi Sogo Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Sushi Sogo Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Davie.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Sogo Restaurant, Sushi Sogo Menu, Sushi Sogo Cooper City Menu, Sushi Sogo Japanese Restaurant Cooper City, Sushi Sogo Cooper City, Sushi Sogo Cooper City Fl, Sushi Sogo In Cooper City, Sushi Sogo Japanese Restaurant Menu, and Sushi Sogo.