Sushi Too

Neighborhoods: Shadyside
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch specials, Lunch

Sushi Too is a Japanese, Lunch specials, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $10 and $25.

Shanna2007 photo

Shanna2007

Pittsburgh, PA

Could have been better...

The service was good but the waitress did not explain what she was putting in front of you. I am a vegetarian and she put an appetizer in front of my boyfriend & I, which we thought was a tofu thingy but instead this had seafood in it. She just put it there and did not mention what it was. I tasted it and lost some of my appetite when I found out it had meat in it. Otherwise she was attentive with drinks and getting everything else we needed. That ruined my first real sushi experience.

Vegetable Sushi Platter

It was good but I had a hard time enjoying it after the fiasco regarding the meat appetizer.

stmanning photo

stmanning

Pittsburgh, PA

What's the big fuss?

I don’t understand why people like this so much. It has awkward seating and I always felt like I was in someone’s way. I don’t find it interesting or tasty. Search somewhere else for good sushi!

Stacy

from GrubHub
August 13, 2014

Not the greatest sushi, but it will do in a pinch. GrubHub is awesome. Always fast and polite. AND, they deliver to the door. When I order directly from Sushi Too, they make me come to the lobby of the building to pick it up.

Young Bin Kwan Restaurant

Sandwiches in Shadyside

Jens Juice Joint

Vegetarian in Shadyside

5/25/2018

A dining patron from US tried Frank & Shirley's Restaurant in Carrick.

5/24/2018

A Lunch chowhound from Glenshaw, PA tried Redfin Blues in Herrs Island.

5/23/2018

A Coffee Shop chowhound from US tried Don's Diner in Marshall-Shadeland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/14/2018

A Bistro chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Roman Bistro.

5/13/2018

An American food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Atria's Pleasant Hills, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Hook Fish And Chicken.

5/12/2018

A dining patron from Jonesboro, GA tried Franco's Ristorante.

5/12/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Sciulli's Pizza in West Oakland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
friendly atmosphere, quality ingredients for everything
5/08/2018

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Difiore's Ice Cream Delite in Mount Washington.

5/06/2018

A Burgers food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Applebee's.

Japanese Dinner Lunch specials
Tips
  • For the adventurous, the green mussels with oyster sauce, either spicy or not spicy, is not to be missed.

Sushi Too  Restaurant Reviews

Sushi Too is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Too, Sushi Too Menu, Sushi Two Pittsburgh Menu, Sushi Too Pittsburgh, Sushi Too Walnut At, Sushi Too Walnut Street, Sushi Too Walnut, Sushi Shadyside, and Sushi Too Pittsburgh Menu.