Sushi Too

Neighborhoods: Shadyside
Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, American

Sushi Too is a Japanese, Catering, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $10 and $25.

Shanna2007 photo

Shanna2007

Pittsburgh, PA

Could have been better...

The service was good but the waitress did not explain what she was putting in front of you. I am a vegetarian and she put an appetizer in front of my boyfriend & I, which we thought was a tofu thingy but instead this had seafood in it. She just put it there and did not mention what it was. I tasted it and lost some of my appetite when I found out it had meat in it. Otherwise she was attentive with drinks and getting everything else we needed. That ruined my first real sushi experience.

Vegetable Sushi Platter

It was good but I had a hard time enjoying it after the fiasco regarding the meat appetizer.

stmanning photo

stmanning

Pittsburgh, PA

What's the big fuss?

I don’t understand why people like this so much. It has awkward seating and I always felt like I was in someone’s way. I don’t find it interesting or tasty. Search somewhere else for good sushi!

Stacy

from GrubHub
August 13, 2014

Not the greatest sushi, but it will do in a pinch. GrubHub is awesome. Always fast and polite. AND, they deliver to the door. When I order directly from Sushi Too, they make me come to the lobby of the building to pick it up.
May 22, 2014

You need to hire someone who can properly communicate with customers...and you won't deliver 5 miles from your store??..utterly ridiculous. .people were so rude and uneducated.
November 29, 2009

very good

The Sp tuna tem roll is soooo good...

Japanese Catering American
Tips
  • For the adventurous, the green mussels with oyster sauce, either spicy or not spicy, is not to be missed.

Sushi Too  Restaurant Reviews

Sushi Too is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Two Pittsburgh Menu, Sushi Too Pittsburgh, Sushi Too, Sushi Too Walnut, Sushi Too Pittsburgh Menu, Sushi Too Menu, Sushi Too Walnut At, and Sushi Too Walnut Street.