Sushi Zanmai

Neighborhoods: Whittier
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Gluten Free

Sushi Zanmai is a Japanese, Sushi, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Ficklefaerie photo

Denver, CO

I wish I could give it more stars!

This place is hoppin’ at lunch time, which is always a good sign. When you go in, all sushi chefs behind the sushi counter shout hellos and you’re seated pretty quickly.

We got to sit at the sushi counter and it was interesting watching them make the sushi. They were so quick! And it was certainly the best sushi I’ve had. They had some interesting sushi, like Flying Fish Roe rolls. It was green. But I heard it was really good. :D

The sushi chefs and the waitresses were really nice and friendly. They were always really quick at keeping us refilled. Which I really like.

Their prices are aren’t cheap, but it’s not expensive either. A nice happy medium, I think. And they have a nice selection of dishes. Their lunch sushi combo had a nice selection of sushi, not just a couple of california rolls and crab rolls. It had spicy tuna rolls, salmon and regular tuna sashimi, ebi sashimi and some others. I had a really yummy salmon dish called Shakedon. It was a good piece of salmon and really tasty. Be careful of the big leaf shaped chunk of wasabi that they put in with it, though. Its just a bit spicy.

But I know that whatever you choose, you’ll love it!!

March 31, 2010

Be careful

They charge the cards even extra after you add tips and blame their new computer system for that which happens for some reasons very often. Future customers, please check your bills....
January 15, 2010

Funnest Sushi Restaurant in Boulder

This may be the FUNNEST sushi restaurant in Boulder. We always sit at the sushi bar here because the entertainment is as great as the sushi itself. Between Tora and Zanmai, I'm not sure which are my favorites. Just be sure to get there…
April 1, 2009

Great sushi--freaky service

I've been here twice. The first time was excellent--it was a tuesday night, uncrowded--and the food was fresh, delicious, and presented well. Our server was a mellow white dude from hawaii. Good guy. But the next time SUCKED!!! …

Japanese Sushi Boulder
  • Saturday evenings the kitchen closes at 11pm, but the bar remains open to accommodate weekly karaoke from 10pm to midnight.
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 02:00PM
Mon-Fri 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Sat 05:00PM - 12:00AM
Sun 05:00PM - 10:00PM

Sushi Zanmai  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Sushi Zanmai Menu, Sushi Zanmai Menu Price, Sushi Zen Mai Boulder, Sushi Zanmai Happy Hour Menu, Sushi Zanmai Menu Prices, Sushi Zanmai Boulder, Shushi Zenmai Boulder, Menu, and Sushi Zanmai Boulder Menu.