Sushigawa

Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi

Overall
Pros
"I love sushigawa wonderful service the presentation of the sushi is nice the food is Delicious . I wish this Sushigawa was in TN can't wait to have it next week!!!!!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"
"Good good but sometimes busy and always well worth it!"
Cons
"Sometimes busy"

My favorite sushi place in the world. I particularly lik...

My favorite sushi place in the world. I particularly like their Una-Q Rolls and their Crunch Rolls, although their Ebi Tempura Roll and Hawai’ian Roll are also excellent.

November 24, 2009

Closet thing to a real sushi bar that P-town has

Best of the available sushi places in Peoria by far
September 10, 2006

Best in Peoria

I was very pleased with my visit to Sushigawa. I have been to other sushi restaraunts in the area and have been disappointed. The atmosphere of Sushigawa reminded me of sushi restaurants in the Chicago area...very welcoming and busy! It…

Japanese Sushi

Sushigawa  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/01/2015 A diner from Peoria, IL tried it.

• 6/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/21/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 2/06/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/06/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/29/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/20/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 11/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Sushigawa is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, Fondulac Township, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Sushigawa Peoria Menu, Sushigawa Peoria Il, Sushi Gawa Peoria Il, Sushi Gawa Menu, Sushigawa Menu, Sushigawa Peoria, Sushigawa, and Sushigawa Peoria Il Menu.