Swedish Inn

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Bakeries

Overall
Pros
"If you like tasteless food from a can this might be the restaurant for you. "
Cons
"Bad food, will not go there again. My wife says I will eat anything, but I do have my limits. "
February 27, 2012

one of many unhappy customers..

I would not recommend this place to friends. My experience was not good..nor was the problem resolved.This is a place that is waiting for the health dept to come in and make the owners firer the cooks. Just unsanitary and cooks need to…
January 10, 2009

Decent

I have eaten a few meals at the Swedish Inn, it is a little restaurant that serves typical diner foods. The prices are very reasonable and the service is good. Unfortunately the food is nothing to brag about and I would not recommend the…
October 6, 2008

Give Me the Special

Local diner that serves home cooking at reasonable prices. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Your family here, the waitresses are friendly, and the folks all look up and smile as you are seated. Seasonal and daily specials are served…

American Breakfast Takeout

Swedish Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/07/2016 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 8/10/2016 A diner from Stacy, MN tried it.

• 6/26/2016 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 4/09/2016 A diner from Chisago City, MN tried it.

• 12/11/2015 A diner from Lindstrom, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/07/2015 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    If you like tasteless food from a can this might be the restaurant for you.
    Cons
  • 3/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 1/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/28/2013 A diner from Stacy, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Swedish Inn is located near the cities of Center City and Chisago City.
People found this by searching for: The Swedish Inn Lindstrom Mn, Swedish Inn Restaurant Lindstrom Mn, Swedish Inn Lindstrom, Swedish Inn Center City, Swedish Inn Restaurant Lindstrom Mn Menu, Swedish Inn Lindstrom Mn, Swedish Inn Lindstrom Menu, Swedish Inn Lindstrom Mn Menu, and Swedish Inn.