Sweet Diner

(Historic Third Ward)

Cuisine: Diner, American Traditional

Sweet Diner is a Diner and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Beautiful, bright ambiance

I went to Sweet Diner as I love breakfast. I was happy to find out that they serve both lunch and breakfast at all times they are open. I must say that I was so impressed with the ambiance of the restaurant. It is open, bright, and there is a beautiful chandelier hanging in the front/middle. The restaurant is bustling with people and that, to me, is a very good sign. The menu selection is plenty, and I went with the SD Classic Avocado Toast. What I liked most is that this dish came with eggs on top. The staff was very friendly, and someone from the management team even came over to ask how I enjoyed my toast. I love that personal touch. I will definitely be going back!

SD CLASSIC AVOCADO TOAST

SD CLASSIC AVOCADO TOAST-wheat bread with seasoned avocado, tomato, and fried egg. The dish was very good, and I especially liked it because it had egg – nice touch!

Pavlovshuman photo

Pavlovshuman

Milwaukee, WI

Amazing!

Wow! What a great dining experience! Sweet Diner is fairly new to the area but based on our dining experience and the high number of people in the cafe we are guessing it is here to stay!

Creme Brulee French Toast

I am a fan of french toast. The Creme Brulee French Toast is a favorite of many diners (based on info from our server) — it lived up to the hype. Large serving size that was hot on arrival! Sweet!

Diner Breakfast/Brunch American Traditional

Sweet Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Sweet Diner is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Sweet Diner Menu and Weet Diner Milwaukee.