239 East Chicago Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Sweet Diner

(Historic Third Ward)

Cuisine: Diner, American Traditional, Breakfast

Sweet Diner is a Diner, American Traditional, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/23/2018

Cdw_cdw tried it.

• 3/19/2018

A Diner food lover from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

zarnowme photo

zarnowme

Nice place for brunch

This is a great place for brunch. The atmosphere is very open and airy. I love the wide variety of breakfast choices.

FLORENTINE EGGS BENEDICT

This is a nice vegetarian version of eggs benedict. The ingredients were fresh and tasty. It was very good, just nothing special. That is why I gave it a 3 star rating.

CDW_CDW photo

CDW_CDW

Milwaukee, WI

Sweet Diner lives up to positive reviews

I went to Sweet Diner on a very snowy Sunday in April and it was still packed. I used the no wait app and was pleasantly surprised to be seated much faster than the wait time indicated on the app.

It is very bright on the inside and a lively atmosphere. Most staff is nice. Seems to be a great place for group celebrations.

I had the Denver omelette with fruit, which was delicious. The omelette’s temperature could’ve been hotter. Anyway, I was in and out in a timely manner. I’m looking forward to going again.

The downside is the lack of parking. Be prepared to pay for parking in the adjacent structure if you don’t want to drive around forever.

Denver omelette

The Denver omelette was plenty of food by itself. It was tasty. I ordered fruit. I like that you can substitute the toast for a biscuit for only $1.00 extra. There is actually ham shaved from the bone in the omelette. Very filling dish.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Beautiful, bright ambiance

I went to Sweet Diner as I love breakfast. I was happy to find out that they serve both lunch and breakfast at all times they are open. I must say that I was so impressed with the ambiance of the restaurant. It is open, bright, and there is a beautiful chandelier hanging in the front/middle. The restaurant is bustling with people and that, to me, is a very good sign. The menu selection is plenty, and I went with the SD Classic Avocado Toast. What I liked most is that this dish came with eggs on top. The staff was very friendly, and someone from the management team even came over to ask how I enjoyed my toast. I love that personal touch. I will definitely be going back!

SD CLASSIC AVOCADO TOAST

SD CLASSIC AVOCADO TOAST-wheat bread with seasoned avocado, tomato, and fried egg. The dish was very good, and I especially liked it because it had egg – nice touch!

Pavlovshuman photo

Pavlovshuman

Amazing!

Wow! What a great dining experience! Sweet Diner is fairly new to the area but based on our dining experience and the high number of people in the cafe we are guessing it is here to stay!

Creme Brulee French Toast

I am a fan of french toast. The Creme Brulee French Toast is a favorite of many diners (based on info from our server) — it lived up to the hype. Large serving size that was hot on arrival! Sweet!

Diner Breakfast/Brunch American Traditional

Sweet Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Sweet Diner is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Sweet Cafe Milwaukee, Sweet Diner Milwaukee Menu, Weet Diner Milwaukee, Sweet Diner Menu, and Sweet Diner.