6600 Sw Cardinal Ln

Sweet Tomatoes

Neighborhoods: Metzger
Cuisine: Buffet, Steak & Seafood, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Loved the artwork, and the vibe I get when I go there"
"Good food"
"Awesome choices and quality"
Cons
"I don't like one of the dishes there"
"Busy"
  • 2/14/2018

A Buffet food lover from Portland, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/11/2015

A Buffet chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 5/25/2014

A Buffet chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 11/11/2013

Pros
    Awesome choices and quality
    Cons
    Busy
  • 9/04/2013

A Buffet food lover from Silverton, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

ChileVerde photo

ChileVerde

Portland, OR

I've arrived. I'm an official suburbanite. I drag my fami...

I’ve arrived. I’m an official suburbanite. I drag my family to Sweet Tomatoes monthly. They don’t complain. Not with that all-you-can eat salad bar that’s longer than a semi. Or those seven soups, the majority of which taste as good as homemade. Or the sweet stuff, dangerously available all the time. The pasta dishes disappoint. They’re flavorless. Skip them. Load up on soup. Sweet Tomatoes is smart to make you go through the salad bar first where you load up a plate or two before you can raid the more costly pasta and bread dishes. But who cares? Salad’s good for you. In sum, if you’re a city dweller, cruise to the burbs and try this place out. You won’t be disappointed. You might even envy the ‘burban club that you’re in no rush to join, for otherwise good reasons.

Buffet Steak & Seafood Dinner

Sweet Tomatoes  Restaurant Reviews

Sweet Tomatoes is located near the cities of Washington, Metzger, Beaverton Hillsboro, King City, and Garden Home Whitford.
People found this by searching for: Sweet Tomatoes Buffet Tigard Oregon, Pizza Sweet Tomatoes Tigard Oregon, Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant Tigard Or, Sweet Tomatoes King City, Sweet Tomatoes, Tigatd, Or, Sweet Tomatoes Tigard Oregon, and Tigard Salad Bar Restaurant.