Sweet Tomatoes

Neighborhoods: Fircrest
Cuisine: Steak & Seafood, Steak, Catering

Pros
"Very fresh food"
Cons
"more locations would be nice."
May 17, 2010

Where is the meat

seriously. I want me some meat. I look, can't find it. Meat is the cornerstone of every meal. Salad is like a meals goofy friend that just tags along for fun to be ignored at your whim. When side dishes (soups, salads and such) dominate…
December 26, 2008

Sweet Tomatoes - A Healthy Choice

My husband and I love to go to Sweet Tomatoes for the healthly variety of food. The large selection of salads, soups, and entrees are especially inviting for a great and fulfilling dinner. We highly recommend Sweet Tomatoes!
December 14, 2008

Sweet Tomatoe - Vancouver

We have been going to this restaurant since it first openned! We absolutely love it. there is healthy food, choices for everyone, very kid friendly, friendly staff and always clean!

Steak & Seafood Dinner Steak

Sweet Tomatoes  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/04/2015 A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 8/07/2015 Marliah tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Marliah liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very fresh food
    Cons
    more locations would be nice.
Sweet Tomatoes is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Sweet Tomato Restaurant. Vancouver Menu, Sweet Tomatoes Vancouver, Sweet Tomatoes Vancouver Wa, Sweet Tomatoes + Vancouver, Wa, Sweet Tomatoes Hazel Dell, Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant In Vancouver Wa, and Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant In Vancouver.