Sweet Tomatoes

Neighborhoods: Fircrest
Cuisine: Steak & Seafood, Steak, Catering

Pros
"Very fresh food"
Cons
"more locations would be nice."
  • 7/08/2017

A dining patron from Vancouver, WA tried it.

• 12/04/2015

A Steak & Seafood food lover from Portland, OR tried it.

• 8/07/2015

Marliah tried it, liked it, and rated it . Marliah liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very fresh food
    Cons
    more locations would be nice.
May 17, 2010

Where is the meat

seriously. I want me some meat. I look, can't find it. Meat is the cornerstone of every meal. Salad is like a meals goofy friend that just tags along for fun to be ignored at your whim. When side dishes (soups, salads and such) dominate…
December 26, 2008

Sweet Tomatoes - A Healthy Choice

My husband and I love to go to Sweet Tomatoes for the healthly variety of food. The large selection of salads, soups, and entrees are especially inviting for a great and fulfilling dinner. We highly recommend Sweet Tomatoes!
December 14, 2008

Sweet Tomatoe - Vancouver

We have been going to this restaurant since it first openned! We absolutely love it. there is healthy food, choices for everyone, very kid friendly, friendly staff and always clean!

Mc Grath's Fish House

Seafood in Fircrest

Applebee's

Burgers in Fircrest

7/08/2017

A Steak & Seafood food lover from Vancouver, WA tried Sweet Tomatoes in Fircrest.

7/07/2017

A dining patron from Vancouver, WA tried Golden Tent Mongolian BBQ, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/26/2017

A Mexican food lover from Portland, OR tried El Tapatio.

6/24/2017

Allenl3 tried Fat Daves in Northeast Hazel Dell, didn't like it, and rated it . Allenl3 liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Today I ordered and ate a fine omelet at Fat Dave’s. I paid $11 and some change (after tax) plus a two dollar tip before asking the waitress to add a biscuits and gravy and a sausage to go for my wife. The bill went up to $28 and some change. What? Bisc
Cons
The waitress said the added amount was due to my having been on the phone with my wife while I ordered for her.
Comments
I have been going here for 34 years. Over time the service, the food, and the prices have devolved from what I'd originally found likable about this restaurant.
6/19/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Vancouver, WA tried Sakura of Tokyo in Esther Short.

6/13/2017

An American Grill chowhound from Vancouver, WA tried Fat Daves in Northeast Hazel Dell.

6/02/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Golden Tent Mongolian BBQ.

5/29/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Don Pedro's Mexican Restaurant in Bagley Downs and liked it. They liked the food.

5/23/2017

An American food lover from Portland, OR tried Fatty Patty's Restaurant in Pleasant Valley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/20/2017

A Thai food lover from US tried Talay Thai in North Sifton - Orchards Area.

Steak & Seafood Dinner Steak

Sweet Tomatoes  Restaurant Reviews

Sweet Tomatoes is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Sweet Tomatoes Vancouver, Sweet Tomatoes + Vancouver, Wa, Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant In Vancouver Wa, Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant In Vancouver, Sweet Tomatoes Hazel Dell, Sweet Tomatoes Menu Vancouver, Sweet Tomato Restaurant. Vancouver Menu, and Sweet Tomatoes Vancouver Wa.