Sweet T's

Cuisine: American, BBQ, Traditional

Overall
Pros
"Living in Santa Rosa it's like you've gone away on a vacation to have one of the best meals ever."
"This is a great restaurant. Food and service are excellent"
"The food and customer service "
"Good service , great food!"
"Everything but the steak"
"Good food large group had great service."
Cons
"Con's there are no stinking con's here. lol"
"I always go during lunch or late afternoon. For what I'm looking for, I don't have any complaints. "
"Steak. "
Comments
"Try it once and you'll want to go right back to do it again. It's just that good. Fried Chicken is incredible and the Catfish is one of the best, love the grits."
"Continue to do good food w/excellent customer service."
  • 7/16/2017

A diner from Santa Rosa, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/29/2015

A diner from Santa Rosa, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/27/2015

An American food lover from Valley Springs, CA tried it.

• 9/06/2015

An American food lover from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/08/2015

An American chowhound from Rohnert Park, CA tried it.

• 7/03/2015

A dining patron from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Con's there are no stinking con's here. lol
  • 6/21/2015

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/12/2015

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    This is a great restaurant. Food and service are excellent
    Cons
    Comments
    Continue to do good food w/excellent customer service.
  • 6/09/2015

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/04/2015

bbi photo

bbi

Petaluma, CA

Wonderful dinner

OMG I was in sheer heaven. I went there to have the fried chicken but once I saw the menu I quickly changed my mind. Instead I ordered the fried chicken livers (which you cannot find anywhere) mashed potatoes with gravy and brussel sprouts. I throughly enjoyed my dinner. The livers and bussel sprouts were apptizers and the mashed potatoes and gravy was a side order. It really was to much food for one person but I did not mind because I brought the leftovers home and had a yummie lunch. The atmosphere is nice, music playing softly was Motown and the food was great. Yea, I was in sheer heaven. I will definately be back.

apptizers

Read opinion above.

RussianRiverLady photo

RussianRiverLady

Monte Rio, CA

Delicious!

I have been here many times with family & friends. The owners are delightful, & friendly. The wait people are very fast, listen carefully, & are very sweet. Always filling our glasses, & checking on us.

The food is scrumptious! From the salads to the fried chicken, crispy on the outside, & moist on the inside. The fish is so good too, & the BBQ is excellent. The ribs, & brisket are our favorites. The desserts are so good too, especially the Key lime, & the pecan pie. Everything is good, including the appetizers. We have never had a bad experience, & I’m very particular because I have lived in San Francisco most of my life, & the restaurants there are top notch.

Go to Sweet’s & you will be happy you did.

Rossi3 photo

Rossi3

Santa Rosa, CA

UGH!

If it is at all possible to give a negative star on this site, I would do it because the service is freaking ridiculous. We came on a Friday night, put our name on the wait list, then sat around in the cold (because despite having gas heaters around, they’ weren’t even turned on. What a service oriented this place is. Yes, that was sarcasm) to wait for an hour and a half . Then after seeing for the umpteenth time others being seated before us, we gave up and left. So yes, an hour and a half in the cold for no food. Awesome experience, isn’t it?

The most galling thing about this whole situation is we were told it would take about 40 mins, then 15 mins, and 90 mins later we were still not seated. When we raised up the issue, we were told that others have reservation and the policy is to sit them first. This is fine but you would think after seeing us there for that long someone would have the courtesy to explain the situation to us so that we could decide that maybe this wasn’t our night and to come back later. But all we got was the baiting treatment, having people lie to us again and again how we’re next. Don’t tell us that when you continuously sit others before us. I don’t know if the front staff is just stupid or they think we’re that stupid that we can’t see how we’re being ignored time and time again.

I hate using the race cards but honestly, I’m feeling this was an issue here. We’re Asians and as far as I could see, we were the only ones of our race there. Maybe because Asians are known to be push overs or something, but I just can’t understand why we were treated this way.

I have never had such a pure rage experience at a restaurant before. What kind of future do the owners think they have if THIS is the way they run the place?! It boggles the mind.

When I talked to the manager, I was told somewhat condescendingly that an hour and a half is the usual wait for a Friday night which wasn’t something that his staff told us. Great leadership that manager have right there.

7/17/2017

A food lover from Santa Rosa, CA tried The Tipsy Taco N Cantina and liked it.

7/16/2017

An American food lover from Santa Rosa, CA tried Sweet T's and liked it. They liked the food.

7/15/2017

A dining patron from Santa Rosa, CA tried Taco Chido.

7/15/2017

An Asian chowhound from Santa Rosa, CA tried Ting Hau Restaurant.

7/14/2017

A dining patron from Santa Rosa, CA tried Taqueria Molcajetes.

7/11/2017

An American food lover from Santa Rosa, CA tried Applebee's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
I ordered a Cesar salad the only thing I got was lettuce croutons and dressing. The lettuce was mixed old wilted browning and fresh together. I ate it and asked my server what was they put on their Cesar salad and he told me they forgot the cheese! I wi
7/08/2017

A dining patron from Forestville, CA tried T4 and Poke.

7/08/2017

A dining patron from Santa Rosa, CA tried Great China Restaurant.

7/06/2017

A Diner food lover from Santa Rosa, CA tried Zee's Diner.

7/03/2017

A diner from US tried El Brinquito, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American BBQ Traditional

Sweet T's  Restaurant Reviews

Sweet T's is located near the cities of Larkfield.
People found this by searching for: Happy Hour Sweet T's, Sweet T's Santa Rosa Ca, Sweet T's Restaurant Santa Rosa Ca, Sweet T's Restaurant Santa Rosa, Sweet Teas, Sweet T Santa Rosa, Sweet T's Santa Rosa Menu, Sweet Tea Restaurant Menu, and Sweet T's Santa Rosa.