225 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601-7757

Sweetwater Tavern and Grille

Neighborhoods: Loop
Cuisine: American, Mediterranean, Grill

Sweetwater Tavern and Grille is a American, Mediterranean, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting.

Anita4718 photo

Anita4718

Racine, WI

Looking for a Beer..head over to Sweetwater in Chicago

Our group had time to get a beer and burger for lunch so our consignee recommended Sweetwater. North of Millennium Park it was a beautiful day to get outside the hotel for lunch.

The restaurant does have great outside seating but we opted for inside as it was a little warm and we were dressed in business clothes. It is an upscale sports bar, high bar stools, dark woods, and coolers full of beer. At least 80 beers are featured from macrobeers to seasonal beers and lagers. There is certainly a beer for everyone. The waitress was very helpful for a non beer drinker.

Big Baby

For a starter I had Black Bean Hummus. Feta, tomato, cucumber, with grilled herbed..pita bread. It paired so well with the lighter lager the waitress suggested.

My burger came with Guiness-infused cheddar, lettuce, tomato, chipolte-aioli topped with homemade onion rings. It was a big burger but we did have a 15 minute walk back but I am sure I will be sleeping during my afternoon sessions.

The prices are reasonable. Most beers are $6 to $7.

American Dinner Delivery

Sweetwater Tavern and Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Sweetwater Tavern and Grille is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Sweetwater Tavern Weight Watchers, Sweetwater Chicago Menu, Sweetwater Tavern Weight Watchers Menu, Sweetwater Chicago, Sweetwater Tavern Chicago Reviews, Sweetwater Menu Chicago, Sweetwater Chicago Brunch, and Sweetwater Restaurant Chicago.