705 W Belden Ave
Chicago, IL 60614

Swirlz Cupcakes

Neighborhoods: Lincoln Park
Cuisine: Cupcakes, Bakeries, Ice Cream

Swirlz Cupcakes is a Cupcakes, Bakeries, and Ice Cream restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

LouMalnatis4eva photo

LouMalnatis4eva

Chicago, IL

Classy cupcakes

Ok these cupcakes seem pretty pricey ($3.00 for one, $34 for a dozen) but if you did a good deed for the day and want to get rewarded, this definitely hits the spot. These cupcakes are bigger than normal and definitely tastier. I got the glutten-free grasshopper mint thinking it may not taste very good because of the “glutten free” part but it was surprisingly very tasty. I decided to buy a dozen for work and they were all very grateful. The texture was pretty moist but the original flavors really hit the spot. My faves are the chocolate peanut butter, lemon zest and the chocolate passion. They are also very pretty to look at.

Gluten-Free Grasshopper Mint Cupake

Yummy! Who knew glutten-free could taste so normal? I love the light frosting. I am person who does not like really thick frosting and theirs seem to be very fluffy. Can’t wait to try to the other flavors!

wabbie photo

wabbie

Swirlz survived the plane ride from Chi-Town to LA

It was well worth the wait. My sisters brought me a present from Swirlz Cupcakes. OMG. I love it!!!

They brought me a box of six cupcakes:
Red Velvet
Carrot
Vanilla Pistachio
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla
Bittersweet Chocolate

There’s not one that I didn’t like. The frosting was so good and buttery. The cake was delicious and moist. I was in cupcake heaven when I was sampling all of these. They looked so pretty too. I wish I thought of taking a picture of them all.

If I ever visit or pass through Chicago, I’m definitely dropping by Swirlz. :o)

tulips500 photo

tulips500

expensive, but delicious

it’s $3 per cupcake, but they’re so pretty and enticing that a treat now and then seems reasonable. it’s an unassuming small bakery cafe on a side street, and i’ll definitely make a return trip when i feel like splurging and indulging my sweet tooth.

Bittersweet Chocolate Cupcake

the cupcake is a smidge larger than your typical homemade cupcake, and the frosting on top is rich yet a light creamy icing. definitely jazzes up the cupcake. the chocolate flavor is strong and hits the spot!

Red Velvet Cupcake

i’m a new fan of red velvet, and i really enjoyed this cupcake. it was a teeny-weeny bit dry, but the mondo frosting on top helped moisten it up.

givengrace photo

givengrace

Chicago, IL

I give Swirlz 5 stars. The overpriced cupcakes sure made ...

I give Swirlz 5 stars. The overpriced cupcakes sure made my day once or twice last winter, and that’s saying something. As someone else said: these are the ultimate reward. Yum.

Cupcakes Bakeries Ice Cream
Mon-Sat 10:00AM - 07:00PM

Swirlz Cupcakes  Restaurant Reviews

Swirlz Cupcakes is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Cupcake Places Chicago, Swirlz Chi, Fancy Cupcakes Chicago, Swirlz Cupcakes, Cupcake Places In Chicago, Swirlz Cupcakes Chicago, Il, Red Velvet Cupcakes Chicago, and Cupcake Bakeries In Chicago.