1945 Central St
Evanston, IL 60201-2277

Symphony's

Neighborhoods: Evanston
Cuisine: Italian, American, Lunch specials

Symphony's is a Italian, American, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

_erica_ photo

_erica_

Columbia, SC

Symphony of flavors

My grandmother lives literally right around the corner from Symphony’s, so we get to eat here every time we visit. Good thing, because it’s one of my favorite eateries in Evanston. The restaurant is small and not extremely fancy, but the food is terrific and it is friendly and welcoming. My kids get good food (I hate places that just throw Kraft mac-n-cheese in a bowl!) which is a crucial selling point for a family get-together. The flavors are fresh and vibrant, and the variety of dishes means we get to have fun insisting everybody try bits of everything. It really is ideal for mini reunions when we’re visiting family.

Chicken Marsala

The classic Marsala sauce on some nicely cooked chicken. Comforting and very Italian!

Italian American Lunch specials

Symphony's  Restaurant Reviews

Symphony's is located near the cities of Skokie, Rogers Park, Niles Township, Wilmette, and West Rogers Park.
People found this by searching for: The Symphony In Evanston Menu, Symphony Found Restaurant Evanston Menu, Symphony Evanston Menu, Symphony's Evanston, Symphony Evanston Restaurant, Symphonys Evanston, Symphony Family Restaurant Menu, and Symphonys Menu.