1612 Ute Blvd
Park City, UT 84098

Szechwan

Cuisine: Chinese, Vegan, Vegetarian

• 7/03/2020

Trompt tried it and liked it.

• 11/01/2013

A diner from TX tried it.

TrompT photo

TrompT

Salt Lake City, UT

Superb food!

My children are very picky eaters, so we literally only come to Szechwan Chinese Kitchen when we want this type of food. They love the way the rice and noodles are cooked here, orange chicken is also one of their favorites. The staff are very friendly and the restaurant is always very clean!

HeathcoteR photo

HeathcoteR

Park City, UT

Awesome!!!

I do not go anywhere else to eat Chinese but Szechwan Chinese Kitchen! I have came here since I moved in town, all the plates I have tasted are all very good! You can taste the freshness, how they cook to serve, area is also very clean! You need to taste their fried rice, the best!

Nannie_C012 photo

Nannie_C012

Ogden, UT

Outstanding!

I love the lunch specials offered at Szechwan Chinese Kitchen! They are a great price, and such a good selection to choose from as well, I have literally tried everything in the menu and it is all very good. Customer service is always so friendly, I love coming here but for now I love getting it as take out!

3/16/2021

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried El Chubasco.

2/18/2021

A Lunch food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Full House Asian Bistro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/13/2020

A Chicken food lover from Puebla, 21 tried Mountain Chicken & Ribs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/03/2020

A Salads chowhound from Evanston, WY tried Cafe Zupas.

7/03/2020

Trompt tried Szechwan and liked it.

5/01/2020

A Sushi food lover from West Jordan, UT tried Shoyu Sushi House.

4/15/2020

A dining patron from Draper, UT tried Subway.

1/04/2020

A diner from Heber City, UT tried Ahh Sushi and liked it. They liked the food.

4/11/2019

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried Versante Hearth and Bar and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/27/2018

An American food lover from US tried Ruby Tuesday.

Chinese Vegan Parking

Szechwan  Restaurant Reviews

Szechwan is located near the cities of Deer Valley.
People found this by searching for: Schezwan Menu Pc, Szechwan Park City Menu, Schezwan Park City Menu, Schezwan Park City Utah Menu, Sezchuan 84098, and Szechwan Menu Park City.