117 W Main St
St Charles, IL 60174

Szechwan Restaurant

Cuisine: Asian, Catering, Vegetarian

Szechwan Restaurant is a Asian, Catering, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

williamson photo

williamson

Miami, FL

so delicious

That’s great! Thanks for sharing this review. With the help of this review, we could understand the different pros and cons of this restaurant. I have been working as a senior officer at https://flirtymania.com/ and help people with different ways to get connected with people around the world. Thanks again for sharing this post.

stepler716 photo

stepler716

Spokane, WA

Hello

The postings on your site are always excellent. Thanks for the great share and keep up this great work!

103. B.B.Q. Ribs (4)

good

ZacklazRugrat photo

ZacklazRugrat

Munich, BY

Nice place

I read a very detailed answer to this question in an article on the site https://essaysservicesreviews.com/

103. B.B.Q. Ribs (4)

Maryrace photo

Maryrace

Aurora, IL

Szechwan . . NOT

I’ve passed by this restaurant for a while now and decided to check it out online. I saw that they have a lunch buffet and I love lunch buffets. So I was really excited to try it since I love Szechwan food. What a dissappointment. The only positive I can say is the restaurant is absolutely beautiful with its dark cherry wood and decor. The waiter was very attentive which I love. I drink tons of water and he kept my glass filled. (The only pet peeve: I wish he would have asked if I wanted lemon in my water, which I dislike. So I had to dig out all the lemon pieces).

The only food item I enjoyed were the chicken wings. It at least had some flavor to it. Everything was extremely disappointing. Salt, salt and more salt. No flavor to any of the foods. I love hot and sour soup. There was nothing hot or sour about it. I’ve never seen hot and sour soup that was white.

Sad to say nothing “Szechwan” authentic about this restaurant. I could have saved $4.00 and gas and went to my local neighborhood dive for better food.

Asian Takeout Good for groups

Szechwan Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Szechwan Restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Charles, St Charles, Geneva, and Kane County.