25 S River Rd
Bedford, NH 03110

T-Bones Great American Eatery

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

T-Bones Great American Eatery is a American, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 7/14/2018

An American food lover from Milford, NH tried it.

DancerLIzzy photo

DancerLIzzy

Manchester, NH

Good Value, Friendly Service

Recently a friend of mine tried T-Bones. We havent been in a long time now that Cactus Jack owns this establishment.

Still friendly staff, always crowded no matter what time of day it is. Good value. We were there on a Sunday after church crowd.

Waitress was friendly and out going. I had an Expresso Martini which was really good. I believe my friend had a strawberry margaretta.

My friend had a hamburger with cheese, and came on there baked bread. Looked like enough for two. Fries looked nice and crispy. She enjoyed her lunch.

I had the mud pie of beef tips. With mashed potatoes baked on top. Side of Asparagus. The tips were more very small pieces. I wouldnt really call them tips. more like pieces. I think the chef wants to make sure there tender. The sauce was flavorful. And so were the potatoes. Asparagus were cood to perfection. Could of used a few more pieces of meat though in the dish. There side bread that the give you is always warm and tasty.

For desert my friend had the crem brulee. Layered with choc. sauce. The description wasnt what we expected it would be. However, she still liked it.

I ordered the white coconut cake. with caramel filling. Cake was excellent, moist. The only thing I would suggest is that I grew up with butter cream on coconut cake. This was a boiled frosting. Which took a little bit of the charm away. Nice big slice the watiress gave me. I couldnt finish it all.

When T-Bones was T-Bones and not combined w/Cactus Jack I think there quality was excellent. Sometimes when we merge things are cut back a little bit. Over all I would certainly return to T-Bones.in Bedford, NH

mud pie beef tips

Dish was in a dark gravy, more like little pieces that tips. However, this keeps the meat more tender.Although a few more could of been int the dish. Said it had mushrooms. I’m not sure T-bones uses fresh mushrooms. That’s just my opinion. Potatoes were flavorful, and so were the asparagus.

American Breakfast Lunch

T-Bones Great American Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Restaurant In Bedford Nh That Won Best Martini, T Bones Restaurant Bedford Nh Menu, Espresso Martini T Bones, Tbones Mud Menu, T Bones Nh, Tbones Bedford Nh, T Bones Restaurant Bedford Nh Menu Function Room For, Menu T Bones Restaurant Bedford Mh, and Tbones Family Style Takeout.