4651 King St
Alexandria, VA 22302

T.G.I. Friday's

Neighborhoods: Alexandria West
Cuisine: Lunch specials, Hamburgers, Ribs

T.G.I. Friday's is a Lunch specials, Hamburgers, and Ribs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 3/24/2015

A Lunch specials food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

mojojo photo

mojojo

Alexandria, VA

Host that hates his job

My girfriend and i went out to eat tgi fridays at King st location. The host by the name Terrence told us he is from North Carolina doesnt like his job and it shows. Just before he sat us he made a stupid comment " is this a father daughter day?" …that was mean & personal. Our server Rodney was nice, he tried to pick the host’s slack after we told him what happened…greeted us, smiled, knows his job and what to say. We ordered 2 for 10 deal. Our starters didnt make it on time until 25 min later…Rodney acknowledged and appologized. The food was ok. The host was going arround showing two thumbs up round tables. Our empty plates sat there for long time, water glass not refilled. We will not return to eat at this location.

Lunch specials Hamburgers Ribs
Ginger Beef Foody Goody

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Good Luck Chinese

Diner in Seminary Hill

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Tgi Fridays, Alexandria Va, Fridays King Street Va, Fridays Alexandria Va, Tgi Fridays Alexandria Va, Friday's King Street, Friday's King Street Alexandria Va, Tgi Fridays 22302, and P Diddy At Tgi Fridays In Alexandria Va.