T.G.I. Friday's

Cuisine: Bar, American, Salads

Overall
Pros
"My Bar service is always amazing and Michael always is great to me and my friend whenever we come in "
"Most dirties restaurant "
"The wings, the service, friendly, drinks and cheese burgers"
Cons
"My spouse and I went thru 6 pairs of utensils to find clean ones. The restaurant was a mess, the food was substandard."
"All of it "
"Sometimes the service can be slow when its really busy like they are under staffed "
"Rest room the food horrible "
"Nothing, it was great"
Comments
"Do not recommend this establishment to anyone!!!!!!"
"See bunch of people walking around seems like no on care "
WaiterAlexandria photo

WaiterAlexandria

Alexandria, VA

Hey! It doesn't suck!

Just don’t show up on an actual Friday night unless you like noise and waits. I eat here regularly. The barstaff is generally terrific (new bartenders can be iffy, but there are rarely new bartenders). The only qualm I have with these chain places is the lack of daily specials (other than soup of the day), but that’s not their fault – they’re corporate. Friday’s has a great incentive program (“Stripes”) that I recommend. The wings are great, as are almost all of the apps (that’s just me – I don’t like fried green beans), and all the apps are very generous. The wine list is laughable – I don’t order wine from a restaurant whose labels I can buiy at 7-11.

JACK DANIEL'S® WINGS

lip schmackin’!

Buffalo Wings - Buffalo Wings at T.G.I. Friday's

Buffalo Wings

Excellent – try the bbq version for sloppy sweet yumminess…

California Club - California Club at T.G.I. Friday's

California Club

An excellent sandwich. Most excellent.

Championship Bbq Sirloin

From the “right size right price” menu – excellent.

Bar American Salads

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/22/2016 A diner from Alexandria, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Comments
    Do not recommend this establishment to anyone!!!!!!
  • 9/25/2015 A diner from Appomattox, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/19/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/19/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/02/2014 A diner from EU tried it.

• 11/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

BRABO by Robert Wiedmaier

European in King St Metro

Portner's Restaurant

American in Old Town

Cold Stone Creamery

Ice Cream in Eisenhower East

Evening Star Cafe

Contemporary American in Potomac West

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Friday's Richmond Highway, Phone Number For Tgif On Route 1 In Virginia, Tgi Friday's Route 1, Tgi Fridays Wings, Fridays On Route 1 In Va, Tgi Fridays Richmond Highway, Tgif 22306, and Fridays Richmond Highway.