T.G.I. Friday's

Cuisine: American, Low carb, Italian

Overall
Pros
"My husband had a burger,I had soup and salad. We also ordered potato skins. Our food came out before the potato skins. Service was slowed and the restaurant wasn't even busy. Not happy at all and we didn't get sour cream with our potato skin had to ask fo"
"Food is good. Service is horrible at the bar. 20 minute wait just for a drink. The girl behind the bar wouldn't even look at us but had plenty of time to talk to coworkers or a group of her friends at the end of the bar."
"Food service and the atmosphere"
"Nothing, was very disappointed. Brought my daughter family and for my daughter's birthday. On Friday and the service was horrible the food was horrible. No one has bothered to contact me yet . Is it possible for me to receive A complementary dinner!!!"
"Great food"
"Excellent service"
Cons
"Poor service and management "
"Extremely Slow service, orders all wrong, cold food, not enough high chairs, an order placed to go was the 1st thing to the table, repeatedly had to ask for our soup ( only 1 of 2 arrived) waiter would leave for refills & not come back, he was very disor"
"Long wait"
"N/a"
Comments
"No"
"By far my favorite restaurant"
  • 7/31/2017

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/20/2017

An American food lover from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2017

A dining patron from North Olmsted, OH tried it.

• 1/08/2017

An American chowhound from Strongsville, OH tried it.

• 10/22/2016

A diner from Maple Heights, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food service and the atmosphere
  • 6/15/2016

An American chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/12/2016

An American food lover from Upper Darby, PA tried it.

• 6/05/2016

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/25/2016

An American chowhound from Mentor, OH tried it.

• 3/24/2016

A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Low carb Open 7 Days
Tips
  • With 18-ounce glasses, you might only order one. Friday's is known for its comprehensive drink menu, so try something a little unusual, like the June Bug--made from Midori, coconut rum, banana liqueur and pineapple juice.
  • Gift cards can be purchased in denominations ranging from $10 to $100.

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Brooklyn Centre, Parma, Lakewood, and Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Friday's On Tiedeman Road, Tgif Tiedeman, Tgi Fridays Tiedeman Road, Tgi Fridays On Tiedeman, Tgifridays Brooklyn Carry Out Menu, Friday's Tiedeman Rd, and Tgi Fridays Tiedeman Rd.