720 Town Center Dr
Dearborn, MI 48126

T.G.I. Friday's

Neighborhoods: Fairlane Town Center
Cuisine: American, Traditional, Sandwiches

Cons
"This is by far the worst Fridays I've ever been to in my life. I've made 2 complaints and still nothing has changed. The waitresses are all rude and disrespectful with attitudes and the bathroom smelled like someone died in there. They need a better train"
"Restaurant was dirty and the service was slow. "
Comments
"Don't go to this Fridays. You'll be highly disappointed"
  • 5/17/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/22/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Don't go to this Fridays. You'll be highly disappointed
  • 2/23/2015

Cons
    Restaurant was dirty and the service was slow.
  • 2/19/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sandwich-300x200

American Delivery Traditional

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Melvindale and Pompano Beach.