1103 Us Highway 46
Ledgewood, NJ 07852

T.G.I. Friday's

Cuisine: American, Italian, Salads

Pros
"Bartender Dale very pleasant, Red head bartender rude ignored us food disgusting manager rude not even hello watered down jack Daniels sauce $100.00 later never going back sat at the bar never in my life have I seen such miserable people!"
Cons
"Nothing but Dale"
Comments
"Waste of money and time"
  • 7/13/2017

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing but Dale
    Comments
    Waste of money and time
  • 9/28/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/31/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/25/2013

A dining patron from Summit, NJ tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

American Italian Salads

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Roxbury, Roxbury Township, Succasunna, Succasunna Kenvil, and Morris County.
People found this by searching for: Friday's Locations Kenvil, Tgi Friday's Delivery Usa Menu, Fridays Ledgewood Menu, Tgi Fridays Ledgewood Hours, Friday S Menu Ledgewood Nj Restaurants, How To Get To 1103 Route 46 Ledgewood Nj 07852 I Need Direction, Menu At Fridays In Ledgewood Nj, and Tgi Fridays Kenvil Number.