1103 Us Highway 46
Ledgewood, NJ 07852

T.G.I. Friday's

Cuisine: American, Italian, Salads

Pros
"Bartender Dale very pleasant, Red head bartender rude ignored us food disgusting manager rude not even hello watered down jack Daniels sauce $100.00 later never going back sat at the bar never in my life have I seen such miserable people!"
Cons
"Nothing but Dale"
Comments
"Waste of money and time"
  • 7/13/2017

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing but Dale
    Comments
    Waste of money and time
  • 9/28/2014

• 1/31/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/25/2013

An American food lover from Summit, NJ tried it.

American Italian Salads

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Roxbury, Roxbury Township, Succasunna, Succasunna Kenvil, and Morris County.
People found this by searching for: Tgi Fridays Ledgewood Hours, Fridays Ledgewood Menu, How To Get To 1103 Route 46 Ledgewood Nj 07852 I Need Direction, Friday's Locations Kenvil, Tgi Fridays Kenvil Number, Friday S Menu Ledgewood Nj Restaurants, Tgi Friday's Delivery Usa Menu, and Menu At Fridays In Ledgewood Nj.