415 S 4th St

T.G.I. Friday's

Neighborhoods: Central Business District
Cuisine: American Traditional, Breakfast, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"Clean and open (while food court next door was closed at ~6 pm)."
"The pros? Only the decor! We stopped in for lunch while at Abbey Road on the River. That was a mistake. We've actually been to this location on several previous occasions and never walked away feeling this way! At the time, we were only one table of four "
"Friendly.good food"
Cons
"Service was slow. My waitress was engaged in a conversation with another customer for the first 10 minutes I was in the restaurant. Service remained slow throughout the night despite there being very few customers in the restaurant. I haven't been to a"
  • 9/12/2017

A dining patron from Maumelle, AR tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Clean and open (while food court next door was closed at ~6 pm).
    Cons
  • 5/29/2016

An American Traditional chowhound from Carrollton, KY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/13/2014

An American Traditional food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/05/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 9/27/2014

An American Traditional chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly.good food
  • 1/14/2014

An American Traditional food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/23/2013

A dining patron from FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/21/2013

An American Traditional chowhound from Louisville, KY tried it. They liked the service and didn't like the ambiance.

American Traditional Breakfast Pub Food

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Jeffersonville and Parkway Village.
People found this by searching for: Tgi Fridays Menu 4th St Louisville, Tgi Fridays Menu Louisville, Fridays Louisvill 4th St, Tgi Fridays Louisville Kentucky Menu, T.G.I. Fridays Louisville, and Cinnamon Cheesecake Louisville.