T.G.I. Friday's

Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"Loved creating my own burger and Stephani was our server! She was excellent and very friendly! I will want to go back really soon! "
"Horrible service. 40 minutes to get food at lunch time. Completely got the order wrong. Ordered a sandwich got some sort of entree. Ate it since it already took so long to receive food. High prices for what you get. Never will return."
Cons
"Slow service, didn't receive what I ordered"

American Casual

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/04/2016 A diner from Bucyrus, OH tried it and liked it.

• 6/02/2016 A diner from Middletown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/05/2016 A diner from Perrysburg, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Slow service, didn't receive what I ordered
  • 4/11/2016 A diner from Carey, OH tried it.

• 3/07/2016 A diner from Massillon, OH tried it.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Bellbrook, OH tried it.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Carey, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2016 A diner from Mansfield, OH tried it.

• 9/05/2015 A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it.

People found this by searching for: Tgi Fridays Mansfield Oh, Tgi Fridays Mansfield, Oh, Tgi Fridays Mansfield Ohio, Tgi Fridays In Mansfield Ohio, Tgi Fridays Mansfield, Tgi Friday Mansfield Ohio, and Fridays Mansfield Oh.