T.G.I. Friday's

Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"Loved creating my own burger and Stephani was our server! She was excellent and very friendly! I will want to go back really soon! "
"Horrible service. 40 minutes to get food at lunch time. Completely got the order wrong. Ordered a sandwich got some sort of entree. Ate it since it already took so long to receive food. High prices for what you get. Never will return."
Cons
"Slow service, didn't receive what I ordered"

American Casual

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/04/2016 A diner from Bucyrus, OH tried it and liked it.

• 6/02/2016 A diner from Dayton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/05/2016 A diner from Perrysburg, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Slow service, didn't receive what I ordered
  • 4/11/2016 A diner from Troy, OH tried it.

• 3/07/2016 A diner from Wooster, OH tried it.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Columbus, OH tried it.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Troy, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2016 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2016 A diner from Columbus, OH tried it.

• 9/05/2015 A diner from Strongsville, OH tried it.

People found this by searching for: Tgi Fridays, Tgi Fridays Mansfield Ohio, Tgi Friday Mansfield Ohio, Tgi Fridays Mansfield Oh, Tgi Fridays Mansfield, Oh, Fridays Mansfield Oh, Tgi Fridays Mansfield, and Tgi Fridays In Mansfield Ohio.