993 Us 1
North Brunswick, NJ 08902

T.G.I. Friday's

Cuisine: American, Italian, Salads

Overall
Pros
"The service was horrible. Some of the bartenders were not at all responsive or kind (there was one that was good), and then the hostess was really rude. We waited 10min and people were lining up to get help (on a Saturday afternoon so not even busy) and t"
"Buffalo wings were excellent. Strawberry Lemonade yummy Steam vegetable excellent"
Cons
"** and regarding the wait, I mean waiting for a table while most tables were empty. She left her post for about 6min, no one came to help everyone and when she came back and we told her we've been waiting, she didn't apologize "
Comments
"Check you bill our bartender tried to add a 30% tip to our check then when questioned he got very rude to my husband . The manager who was all of 18 said I'm sorry I will handle it its only my second day."
  • 7/14/2017

An American chowhound from East Brunswick, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 1/21/2017

An American food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 10/31/2016

A diner from Trenton, NJ tried it.

• 9/08/2016

An American chowhound from North Brunswick, NJ tried it.

• 12/13/2015

An American chowhound from Iselin, NJ tried it.

• 10/15/2014

• 9/08/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 6/01/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/24/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/14/2014

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

NickVitale photo

NickVitale

Spotswood, NJ

Fridays is running a test promotion at the store I work i...

Fridays is running a test promotion at the store I work in only (I think). We have HALF priced apps after ten, and HALF price drinks sunday to thursday after ten as well.

American Italian Salads

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of North Brunswick Twp, North Brunswick Township Cdp, North Brunswick Township, Milltown, and New Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Buffalo Wings Restaurant In North Brunswick Nj, Tgif North Brunswick, Fridays North Brunswick, Tgif North Brunswick Nj, Tgif, Restaurants,North Brunswick,Nj, Tgi Fridays North Brunswick Nj, and Fridays North Brunswick Nj.