5301 Corporate Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15237

T.G.I. Friday's

Cuisine: Traditional, Deli, Seafood

T.G.I. Friday's is a Traditional, Deli, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good selection of food. Prices are right. Nice bar and beverages."
Cons
"For the number of times we have been there, never encountered any problems at all. Nothing negative to say about this restaurant."
  • 11/07/2017

A dining patron from Sylvania, OH tried it.

• 2/07/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 10/27/2015

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/23/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/26/2015

A Traditional chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/25/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/19/2013

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good selection of food. Prices are right. Nice bar and beverages.
    Cons
  • 8/29/2013

A dining patron from Glenshaw, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

djt photo

djt

Milton, PA

Terrible meal

I ordered the 12 Shrimp Dinner with Fries. I got 10 Shrimp & cold fries. For $13. & some cents. I ordered ice tea, got one glass, the waitress never came back to see if I or anyone else wanted more to drink. This is the second time, I have gone to a Friday’s & not received what was stated on the menu or cold food. The other Friday was in Robinson Twp., Pa.

30. Friday's Shrimp

I ordered the 12 Shrimp Dinner with Fries. I got Shrimp & cold fries. For $13. & some cents. I ordered ice tea, got one glass, the waitress never came back to see if I or anyone else wanted more to drink. This is the second time, I have gone to a Friday’s & not received what was stated on the menu or cold food. The other Friday was in Robinson Twp., Pa.

momar930 photo

momar930

Pittsburgh, PA

Frustrating Fridays

Planned on take out for dinner, so when I received an email from Fridays about their $12.99 deal for 3 courses—I thought, “Perfect!”

Not so perfect. The location in the North Hills informed me that the offer was only valid for “dine in”. I get it—and it was in the tiny print at the bottom of the mail that I neglected to see. I had 2 other coupons as well, and same deal with both. So, my question is—if you offer take out, what do you do to actually encourage orders? There are lots of places that do a much better job, realizing that this can be an important part of their business. In the past year, Fridays has at times seemed more than desperate to get diners to their restaurants, so it just makes sense to take advantage of a growing trend.

Ended up ordering some appetizers, and they were quite tasty—and surprisingly very hot after arriving home. They got that part right, why not the rest?

Reservations Traditional Good For Kids
Tips
  • With 18-ounce glasses, you might only order one. Friday's is known for its comprehensive drink menu, so try something a little unusual, like the June Bug--made from Midori, coconut rum, banana liqueur and pineapple juice.
  • Gift cards can be purchased in denominations ranging from $10 to $100.
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Fridays 500 Corporate Drive, Pittsburgh, Pa, Tgif Friday North Hills Pgh, Tgi Fridays Pittsburgh Happy Hour, Friday's North Hills Pittsburgh, Tgi Fridays North Hills Pittsburgh, Tgif On 5300 Corporate Dr In North Hills Pa, Tgi Friday's North Hills Pittsburgh, Tgi Fridays North Hills, and Tgi Friday's North Hills.