1370 Galleria At Tyler

T.G.I. Friday's

Neighborhoods: City Center
Cuisine: American, Italian, Salads

Overall
Pros
"So I went to the tyler location about a week and a half ago I always pay in cash the bar tender asked for a id to hold which is standard but didn't return it after we payed the bill.so we called to day and they informed us that they threw it away like we "
Cons
"Amelia Jameson general manager for tyler location could be more respectful and take responsibility for there actions. "
Comments
"Don't go to tgi friday's off tyler avoid at all cost.they will blame you for there mistakes. "
  • 5/19/2015

An American food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/30/2014

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
  • 9/15/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/16/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/23/2013

An American chowhound from Glenoma, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

ShawnaTing photo

ShawnaTing

Riverside, CA

Would never go again

This is the second time I ate at this location and had a bad experience. I don’t think there will be a third time! Bad service and bad food!

American Wine Served Delivery
Dalias Pizza

Pizza in Ramona

Goody's Family Restaurant

American in Ramona

Papa John's Pizza

Pizza in La Sierra

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Riverside County and Rubidoux.
People found this by searching for: Tgif Reasturant In Riverside Menu, Tgifridays Hours In Riverside, Ca, Tgi Fridays Riverside Ca, Tgi Fridays Menu Tyler, Tgif Menu, Tgif Riverside, Tgi Fridays In Riverside Ca, and Tgi Fridays Menu Riverside Ca.