T.G.I. Friday's

Cuisine: Italian, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"My family and I Really enjoyed eating here. My steak was Delicious; cooked exactly how I like it! Customer service was Awesome! Very kid friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for good food and a good time. "
"Everything! Best restaurant I've been to in a long time from customer service to the food... Just a little high on prices compared to others like it but its worth every penny!"
Cons
"Long wait time"
  • 1/28/2017

Tiar tried it, liked it, and rated it . Tiar liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/07/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/11/2016

Angelam74 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Angelam74 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Long wait time
  • 6/14/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/09/2015

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 4/08/2015

An Italian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/02/2015

An Italian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/01/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2014

An Italian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/16/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Italian Kid's Menu Parking

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Bossier City.
People found this by searching for: Tgi Fridays, Tgif, Tgif Shreveport, Tgif Shreveport Menu, Tgi Fridays Shreveport, La, Fridays Shreveport, Tgi Fridays Shreveport Menu, Tgi Fridays Shreveport, and Tgi Fridays Menu Shreveport.