T.G.I. Friday's

Cuisine: Italian, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"My family and I Really enjoyed eating here. My steak was Delicious; cooked exactly how I like it! Customer service was Awesome! Very kid friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for good food and a good time. "
"Everything! Best restaurant I've been to in a long time from customer service to the food... Just a little high on prices compared to others like it but its worth every penny!"
Cons
"Long wait time"
  • 1/28/2017

Tiar tried it, liked it, and rated it . Tiar liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/07/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/11/2016

Angelam74 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Angelam74 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Long wait time
  • 6/14/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/09/2015

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 4/08/2015

An Italian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/02/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/01/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/16/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian Kid's Menu Parking

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Bossier City.
People found this by searching for: Tgi Fridays, Tgi Fridays Shreveport, La, Tgi Fridays Shreveport Menu, Tgi Fridays Shreveport, Tgi Fridays Menu Shreveport, Tgif, Fridays Shreveport, Tgif Shreveport, and Tgif Shreveport Menu.