T.G.I. Friday's

Cuisine: Italian, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"My family and I Really enjoyed eating here. My steak was Delicious; cooked exactly how I like it! Customer service was Awesome! Very kid friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for good food and a good time. "
"Everything! Best restaurant I've been to in a long time from customer service to the food... Just a little high on prices compared to others like it but its worth every penny!"
Cons
"Long wait time"

Italian OpenTable Kid's Menu

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/28/2017 Tiar tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Tiar liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/07/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/11/2016 Angelam74 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Angelam74 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Long wait time
  • 6/14/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/09/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 4/08/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/02/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/01/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/16/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Bossier City.
People found this by searching for: Fridays Shreveport, Tgi Fridays Menu Shreveport, Tgi Fridays, Tgi Fridays Shreveport Menu, Tgi Fridays Shreveport, Tgi Fridays Shreveport, La, Tgif Shreveport, Tgif, and Tgif Shreveport Menu.