6751- Frontier Dr
Springfield, VA 22150

T.G.I. Friday's

Cuisine: American, Italian, Salads

T.G.I. Friday's is a American, Italian, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Customer service was terrible manager was the worst manager ever they have the endless apps but you can't take your food home even if you don't eat the right amount that you paid for and they have it in little writing at the bottom of the paper saying tha"
Comments
"Worst restaurant ever"
  • 7/17/2019

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    Worst restaurant ever
  • 8/15/2015

An American chowhound from Springfield, VA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

loveburt photo

loveburt

Alexandria, VA

TGIF - Thank God I'm outta there!!

Don’t waste your time…I felt my hair turning grey just waiting for service and our food order!! And lets not forget the disgusting dirty tables to include mine!! Its sad when you can’t take your family out on a holiday for lunch and not get the quality that you should get…especially for all the money they charge for the crap we eat… Stay home and fix your own food!! And stay away from this dump!!

104. Soup & Side Salad Lunch

For the time I had to wait to get this, I could have grilled my own steak and potatoes and served it with a flower on the side… I mean come on, how hard is it to make a sandwich and soup? And how is it grease is coming out of it?? I’ve already been on the toilet twice!!

francescab photo

francescab

Midlothian, VA

bad service

Not the experience I was looking for. Terrible service, unfriendly bartenders, didn’t even give me utensils w/ my appetizer. Assumed I wanted a draft instead of the bottle beer I preferred. Food was over cooked. Was ignored mostly. Will never return.

138. Friday's Tostado Nachos

Ok but burnt on edges.

foods4Me photo

foods4Me

Springfield, VA

The best thing on the menu here is the French...

The best thing on the menu here is the French Onion Soup. If I am in the mood for this, I go here. The portions of food are gigantic, so eat half and take half or you’ll hate yourself.
While the wait staff is attentive, they sometimes are over-attentive. They need to figure out when people are looking for them and when to leave them alone.

French Onion Soup - Bowl

It’s my favorite, hands down. You could eat a bowl of this and nothing else and be full.

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Thank God it's a new Fridays!

This is definitely one of the national chains I refer to often in my reviews that frequently causes me to cringe. Although not the avid fan of the box-sets, I do give them opportunities to redeem themselves and often relegate error and quality to the ‘human factors’. Thus, my wife and I recently decided to give them a chance at culinary redemption. Surprise, surprise, surprise… they redecorated this place (until not to recently, in bad need of an update) – apparently about six months prior to our visit… nice job, although some of the cheap work and corner cutting is pretty obvious with over-sprayed ceiling vents and booth divider panels with recent paint already peeling! Otherwise, the place is much brighter, roomier and the acoustics and amenities vastly improved. We also marveled at their new and improved menu with more variety, and apparently quality offerings! Our server was also very good, Chyna is warm and charming in her presentation, attention to detail and service excelled – although we don’t blame her for pushing the promotions management has driven her to push. Since we’d already had our heart set on sandwiches, we decided to try their sandwich and burger selections. I had the extremely flavorful, messy and juicy Philly Stacked Burger: with braised shredded beef, mozzarella, Asiago & parmesan cheeses, roasted cremini mushrooms, spicy giarinera & green onions, with Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, (w/o horseradish spread), onion bacon jam and peppered bacon (just slightly over-peppered), these ingredients worked really well together, the only other burger better locally (as far as I’m concerned) is Austin Grill’s ‘Hangover Burger’; plus started out with the Broccoli Cheese Soup: with American and Cheddar Cheeses, pretty good except if I hadn’t added salt and pepper, it wouldn’t have been; my wife had the tasty and well prepared California Club Sandwich: with turkey breast, apple wood-smoked bacon, ham and Monterey Jack cheeses on toasted freshly baked baguette and romaine lettuce, tomatoes, (although they were a little stingy on the) avocado and mayo along with sweet potato fries. We washed our meal down with Ice Tea and a Hot Earl Gray Tea. I must say kudos to corporate for the improvement which makes me say something I usually don’t say about chains – we’ll be back. Thank God it’s a new Fridays!

American Italian Salads

T.G.I. Friday's  Restaurant Reviews

T.G.I. Friday's is located near the cities of Franconia, West Springfield, Lee, Mason, and Annandale.
People found this by searching for: Fridays Springfield Va, Friday's Restaurant Springfield Va, Tgi Fridays Springfield, Va Menu, Tgi Fridays Springfield Va, Tgi Fridays Springfield Virginia, Tgi Fridays Springfield, Va, Tgif Springfield, Tgif Springfield Va, and Tgif In Anandale Bs.