2825 Ne Vivion Rd
Kansas City, MO 64119

Taco Bell

Neighborhoods: Antioch Acres
Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Kid's Menu

Pros
"The food took 26 minutes to recieve. The orders were wrong. The manager was arrogant. The staff wasn't trained obviously, and I no know what trash tastes like. "
"Terrible service, waited in line for over 15 minutes AFTER placing my order. They are slow and unprofessional. "
Cons
"Food, though edible and decreased the feeling of hunger, as any food product should, was slightly cooler than room temperature when received. And I just accepted it and went on my way because I was not waiting another 20 minutes."
Comments
"Pass on this store. "
"If there's more than 1 car ahead of you, just drive away to the next taco bell. It will be faster than waiting at this one."
  • 1/09/2016

A dining patron from IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    Pass on this store.
  • 3/27/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons

Mexican Breakfast Takeout

Taco Bell  Restaurant Reviews

Taco Bell is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Taco Bell On Antioch In North Kansas City, Taco Bell Vivion Reviews, Taco Bell Antioch Vivion, Taco Bell Vivion And Antioch, Taco Bell Vivon Rd Kansas City, Taco Bell Antioch North Kansas City Mo, and Taco Bell On Antioch In Kansas City Channel.