1510 Fm 1431
Marble Falls, TX 78654-4903

Taco Bell

Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Kid's Menu

Taco Bell is a Mexican, Breakfast, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Cons
"Beware of ordering food via the Taco Bell App. If they do not have the food you are ordering and you choose NOT to take a substitute they DO NOT REFUND you. On a whim my son and I placed an order for the family after 8pm on Friday night via the Taco Bel"
Comments
"Beware of ordering online via the app. "
  • 11/27/2020

A diner from Huntsville, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Beware of ordering online via the app.
nano5141030 photo

nano5141030

Marble Falls, TX

Bad Mobil App, refusal of refund for not having food

Beware of ordering food via the Taco Bell App. If they do not have the food you are ordering and you choose NOT to take a substitute they DO NOT REFUND you. On a whim my son and I placed an order for the family after 8pm on Friday night via the Taco Bell app. At the drive thru we were informed that one of the items was not available the cost of item $5.19 they said they could substitute 3 or 4 additional items each valued at $1.00, okay not a full trade but okay. At the window to pick up the food we were informed that the Cinnaballs we had ordered were not available. We had ordered two which totaled $10.58, they offered a substitute of something else and I responded “No, Thanks just take it off the order” no response from employee. Another employee gave us our order and when I asked for a receipt showing the items had been removed, the window was shut while this employee discussed it with the employee who had informed us that the food was unavailable. Upon returning, he stated “my manager offered you something else and you refused” I replied that there wasn’t anything else I wanted and had asked for a refund. The male “manager” came to the window and stated that because it was a mobile order he had NO WAY of refunding the order and that my only choice was to take different food. This is unacceptable which I told him. I continued (in shock) to tell them that that I was shocked that they expected me to pay for food that I wasn’t going to receive and this was completely okay with them!! This employee said that the only way to refund was for me to give back the entire food order and cancel on the app. I asked him how to do this because this was exactly what I was going to do. I was not going to pay for food I didn’t receive which is what they fully intended to happen. Suddenly, another woman came to the window whom I gave the food back to, I explained to her that the other two gentlemen and Taco Bell where thieves and what they were trying to do was get away with theft. All she continued to do was say she was sorry and that because it was a mobile order she had “no way of doing a refund” She offered no solutions and refused to make this outrageous situation right and with the food back with her, I explained that I had gone back on the app and cancelled the order via the app and if Taco Bell didn’t take the charge off I would be disputing the charge with my bank.
Upon arriving home I contacted Taco Bell of Marble Falls asking for the names of the employees who were involved with the transaction and explained that I would be contacting Taco Bell Corporate office on Monday AM (closed for the weekend) The woman who stated that she was a manager and not from that store offered to suddenly be able to refund the $10.58 which I had to re-explain to her that I had given ALL the food back to her and wanted a full refund of the $28.95. She stated that she couldn’t take this info over the phone and that I would have to come into Taco Bell. I stated why wasn’t this offered when I was there and her answer was “I wasn’t fully aware of the situation” I asked several times for the names of the employees working including her name and she refused to give divulge the names. She continued to apologize, stating that this was not acceptable behavior and that she would offer me a free meal. Bottom line with the Taco Bell of Marble Falls and apparently with any TACO BELL be very wary of ordering via the Mobile App. If they don’t have the items you ordered, they substitute food of lesser value and if these substitutes are not acceptable you will be paying for food you don’t receive. Proceed with caution.

Mexican Breakfast Takeout

Taco Bell  Restaurant Reviews

Taco Bell is located near the cities of Horseshoe Bay.
People found this by searching for: Taco Bell Marble Falls, Taco Bell 78654, Taco Bell Menu With Prices 78654, and Taco Bell Menu With Prices Marble Falls, Tc.