4506 Capital Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27604-4353

Taco Bell

Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Kid's Menu

Taco Bell is a Mexican, Breakfast, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 6/06/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it.

Mobwife84 photo

Mobwife84

Raleigh, NC

Nasty food

Me and my husband been here multiple times and the people never get our orders right we pay for items that we order but never recieve. Then they are always on their cell phones not paying a attention to what the fuck they are doing. They are rude as hell. Like today 3/17/2016 me and my husband went through there today i had gotten off work we were hungry so we placed a order he ordered the rockstar freeze the girl named kintesia e said they didnt have it then she said she did then she repeated our order it was correct but when we got to the window no rockstar freeze and missing a taco. Get home my husband ate some of his taco and said there was hair in it. Call to complain to their manager i had called 4-5x no answer call back the bitch hangs up on me i call back and they act like they dont hear the fuckin phone. I call corporate something needs to be done cause these stupid bitches cant ever get shit right.they lost our business never again.

Mexican Breakfast Takeout

Taco Bell  Restaurant Reviews

Taco Bell is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Taco Bell Capital Blvd Raleigh, Taco Bell 4506 Capital Blvd Raleigh Nc, Taco Bell 4506 Capital Blvd Raleigh, and Taco Bell Locations In Raleigh,Nc.