1335 Wadsworth Blvd

Crystalis123 photo

Crystalis123

Denver, CO

Horrific!

VILE. The single bite I managed to swallow was torturous. I decided to try this place seeking out good “hole in the wall” joints throughout Denver…BIG mistake. I created this Menuism account just to get it out to as many places as possible how disgusting it is. Read Google reviews including mice feces and mold on their “chips” as well as thick black hairs in the “food”.Their “meat”=mystery. I truly wouldn’t be surprised if it were wet dog food and that’s not a figure of speech, literally. The “cheese” was some rubbery orange substance. My boyfriend and I got sick so I decided to look at reviews for similar experiences and sure enough there were several separate experiences of food poisoning. I requested my money back today after calling and reporting the food poisoning. She told me that she’s never heard another complaint and that it was the flu. If I were going to die of starvation and this was my last possible option, you might get me to eat this. I would sincerely rather dumpster dive for half eaten scraps than consume this. Through other reviews I also learned that nothing is actually cooked here it arrives frozen and it is then microwaved. I am not the type of person to give a bad review but this was over the top. Please do not subject yourself to this. If you need more proof just look at Google reviews!

Mexican Inedible Hair
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Sun 11:00AM - 12:00AM

Taco House  Restaurant Reviews

Taco House is located near the cities of Northeast Jefferson and Bear Valley.
People found this by searching for: Taco House Wadsworth, 1335 Wadsworth, Lakewood, Co, Taco House Menu Lakewoodd, Taco House Lakewood Taco Bell Eating Contest Sunday May, Taco House, Wadsworth, The Taco House On Wadswot, Taco House Lakewood, Best Tacos In Lakewood,Co, and Taco House Wadsworth Blvd. Denbvver.