604 Main St
Red Wing, MN 55066-2248

Taco John's

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Latin American

Taco John's is a Mexican, Lunch, and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

• 9/16/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Clintonville, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2014

• 7/18/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

secretfoodiespy photo

secretfoodiespy

Red Wing, MN

4stars for fast food taco's!

This is an excellent place to get a quick fast fix on a mexican food craving. Nothing fancy but always good food, served quickly. Location is not really big but they are moving to a much larger location very soon. Better food than the local Mexican sit down meal restaurant.

hard shell taco's

You really get your money’s worth, only thing missing was a really hot taco sauce to go with it.

RedWingRes photo

RedWingRes

Red Wing, MN

Meat not fully cooked

The past two times I have gone there, I got to the middle of the burrito to see bright pink meat. I will not go back there because I’m afraid of eating raw meat. When we first moved to town, I was excited because I absolutely LOVE Taco John’s. I’m so disappointed now.

Beefy Burrito

Mexican Good For Kids Dinner

Taco John's  Restaurant Reviews

Taco John's is located near the cities of Hager City and Hager Stadt.
People found this by searching for: How Much Do Taco Johns Wings Cost, Does Taco Johns Use Msg, What Time Does Taco Johns Serve Lunch, How Much Are Taco Johns Wings, Mexican Food 55066, Taco Johns Msg, and How To Make Taco Johns Meat.