4430 Lake Ave S
White Bear Lake, MN 55110-3452

Taco John's

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Taco John's is a Mexican, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Pros
"Friendly staff"
Comments
"Very nice , very quick "
  • 5/12/2021

Pros
    Friendly staff
    Comments
    Very nice , very quick
  • 6/10/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.

Clowncar91 photo

Clowncar91

White Bear Lake, MN

Amazing

My family and I had a great experience in this restaurant. The staff was friendly and helpful. All of the employees were working hard. Some restaurants you go into they always seen to be talking to one another about topics that shouldn’t be in the restaurant. The employees here were all smiling and focused on their tasks. The food that we received very quickly was hot and fresh. The portions were sufficient and the price was fair. Overall great restaurant.

Crunchy Chicken and Potato Burrito

mind blowing

Kayristan photo

Kayristan

White Bear Lake, MN

Awful service and food!

My son and I had dinner here tonight, and we had a terrible experience. The customer service was appalling, they were yelling across the store as I was ordering food. The overpriced food was missing ingredients and the portion sizes were sub par. The store was dirty, wrappers on the floor and food under tables. At one point, one of the workers was wiping crumbs off tables with a dirty rag, as an attempt to clean them. What a dissatisfying restaurant!!

Meat & Potato Burrito

I think I counted 2 oles, this can be hardly counted as a meat AND potato burrito…. my son and I had a chicken quesadilla and some potato ole’s too, neither of which had much taste.

Mexican Outdoor seating Good For Kids

Taco John's  Restaurant Reviews

Taco John's is located near the cities of White Bear Township, Dellwood, White Bear, Gem Lake, and White Bear Lk.
People found this by searching for: Taco Johns In White Bear Lake Mn, Taco Johns Wbl, Taco John's Locations White Bear Lake Mn, White Bear Lake Taco Johns, Taco Bell Off Of White Bear And Hoyt, Taco Johns White Bear Lake Mn, Taco Johns Wbl Mn, and Taco Johns White Bear Lake.