10316 Alondra Blvd
Bellflower, CA 90706

Taco Nazo

Neighborhoods: Bellflower
Cuisine: Mexican, Seafood, Latin American

Taco Nazo is a Mexican, Seafood, and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Pros
"Best fish tacos ever!"
  • 8/03/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/08/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/08/2016

A diner from Pomona, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/20/2015

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/30/2014

Pros
    Best fish tacos ever!

Taco heaven

Sometimes I swear they put crack in their tacos, I literally think about them all the time. I’ve had their fish, shrimp, potato, and something called the quesa-tacos. And they were all amazing. I’ve also had their ceviche nachos… and they are bomb, great flavor and fresh for the palette. It’s a bit of a drive for me, but I come here at least once a week, well worth it. Oh and they also have homemade flan.

3 Fish Tacos

Flavorful and fresh. This also comes in a meal with rice and beans. But the tacos are huge and it could be a bit of overkill for the amount of food you can eat in one seating.

2 Shrimp Tacos

I love the shrimp tacos, more than I love the fish tacos. But it’s also, because I’m more of a shellfish person. The shrimp is always perfectly cooked, and it’s loaded with fresh cabbage , pico de gallo, and crema to balance out the fact that it’s fried (which also the best part).

Mexican Takeout Outdoor seating

Taco Nazo  Restaurant Reviews

Taco Nazo is located near the cities of Artesia, Lakewood, Okotoks, Norwalk, and Paramount.
People found this by searching for: Taco Nazo Bellflower, Ca, Fish Taco Restaurant In Bellflower Ca, Taco Nazo Shrimp And Fish Tacos, Taco Nazo Locations, Best Tacos In Bellflower, Taco Nazo, Taconazo Menu Bellflower, and Taco Nazo Bellflower.