905 N. Lynn Riggs Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74017

Taco Tico

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, American

Overall
Pros
"Good food from the past. 1970s"
"Love this food , smothered Sanchos and taco burgers are my favorite , it is awful expensive though so I don't frequent as often as I would like"
"Outstanding food! I love the sauce."
Cons
"I live in Tulsa so I don’t get over here as much as I would like."
Comments
"Enjoy the ride!"
  • 4/07/2020

A dining patron from Tulsa, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food from the past. 1970s
    Cons
    I live in Tulsa so I don’t get over here as much as I would like.
    Comments
    Enjoy the ride!
  • 6/23/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/16/2017

A Mexican food lover from Hulbert, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2017

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 3/22/2017

A dining patron from MI tried it.

• 3/16/2017

A Mexican food lover from NO tried it.

• 9/03/2016

A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Outstanding food! I love the sauce.
Ilovetacos photo

Ilovetacos

Tulsa, OK

Rotten Lettuce ok'd to use by manger

Ordered 3 #1s combo burrito with 2 tacos
Only to open my taco to find a wet cold slimy discolored lump of lettuce in the middle. Took it inside to see why they would put this on a taco and was told yeah I know the lettuce is bad. Asked why then put it on a taco to which I got the reply of well my manager told us to use it anyway. Had the employee call his manager to which I then asked the employee would you eat this and he firmly answered NO, I relayed that to the manager in the phone who then had the perfect response to a complaining customer who just spent 40$ for rotten lettuce that and I quote… " well, he is just a mexican" WOW never again Taco tico of Claremore never again!!!

Mexican Outdoor seating Parking

Taco Tico  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Taco Tico Claremore Review, Tico Ok Cosmetic, Claremore Taco Tico, Taco Tico Claremore Ok Menue, Taco Tico Menu Claremore Ok, Taco Tico Claremore Menu, Claremore Ok Taco Tico Menu, Claremore Taco Tico Facebook, and Taco Tico In Claremore Employee Names.