1521 S Long Beach Blvd

Tacos El Unico

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Cafe

March 8, 2011

Compelling Atmosphere

After I left the hospital for the 2nd time in 3 days, and after not receiving any meals at the hospital because apparently they don't have any room service there either, I was really hungry. They allowed me to leave after I agreed to wear…
January 16, 2010

Tacos

The tacos from here r delicious.They also have great salsa. They have the best horchata. The best part of all is that most of the locations are open 24 hrs. A perfect place to go after a party (:
December 5, 2008

THE BEST

I've been eating at this place since before it was a restuarant. Back when it as just a truck int he parking lot. I've watched this chain grind from the ground up. Food is great, people are awesome.... get out and try some... the joint good

Rosas Mexican Restaurant

Latin in North West Long Beach

6/18/2017

A dining patron from Las Vegas, NV tried Mom's Burgers.

6/14/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Montebello, CA tried Los Tres Pollos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/13/2017

A Seafood food lover from Compton, CA tried Central Fish Market.

5/31/2017

An American food lover from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA tried Tgi Friday's, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
We had a party of 7 adults 3 kids there was one server in the section we were in. Six other small parties, we ordered drinks at 7 it is now 7:29 and we still haven't received our drinks we ordered appetizers as well still have not received our appetizers
5/01/2017

A Donuts food lover from San Diego, CA tried Dale's Donuts, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/01/2017

A diner from San Mateo, CA tried Dale's Donuts.

4/30/2017

A dining patron from Carson, CA tried Ruben's Bakery & Mexican Food.

4/17/2017

A dining patron from US tried Hit The Spot in Willowbrook.

4/07/2017

A Burgers food lover from US tried Mom's Burgers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Been going there sence 1990 going to Compton high
3/31/2017

An American food lover from Bellflower, CA tried Tgi Friday's.

Mexican American Cafe

Tacos El Unico  Restaurant Reviews

Tacos El Unico is located near the cities of Rancho Dominguez, East Compton, East Rancho Dominguez, Corpus Christi, and Lynwood.
People found this by searching for: Tacos Unico Menu, Tacos Unico In Compton Menu, Tacos El Unico Compton Menu, Taco El Unico Restaurant Menu, Compton Ca, Tacos El Unico Long Beach, Taco Unico In Long Beach, Taco El Unico En Compton, and Tacoselunico.Com.