1603 N Westgreen Blvd
Katy, TX 77449

Tacos Y Tortas Adrian

Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Latin American

Pros
"Friday night 10:41 pm I placed a to go order and I waited for it at the noisy bar .I waited for 20 minutes for a torta al pastor that I never arrived .I left the 'restaurant empty handed and hungry and 7 dollars less in my walet . Yes I paid for it. "
  • 2/01/2016

A diner from Cypress, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/26/2014

A Mexican food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/28/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Houston, TX tried it.

• 12/08/2013

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/08/2013

A dining patron from Katy, TX tried it.

Mexican Breakfast Dinner

Tacos Y Tortas Adrian  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Menu For Adrians Westgreen, Adrian's Tacos In Park Row Katy, Tacos Y Tortas Adrian Westgreen, Tacos Y Tortas Adrian Menu, Tacos Y Tortas Adrian Menu Katy Tx, Tortas Adrian, Tacos Adrian, Tacos Y Tortas Adrian, and Tacos Y Tortas Adrianlocations.