1812 Berkeley Street
Santa Monica, CA 90404

Tada LLC

Neighborhoods: Pico
Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Californian

Tada LLC is a American, Hamburgers, and Californian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Come where everyone knows your name

What a welcome addition to the neighborhood! This is just across the street from my office, so I’m there once, sometimes twice each day.

I’m totally in love with their Albacore Tuna Salad. Its got at least 8 oz of dense white tuna meat with hard boiled eggs, fresh bell peppers, potato cubes, several beans, cucumber, tomato wedges all on a bed of greens. You can try a version of this with steamed salmon as well.

The other dish I’m totally lovin’ is the Terriyaki Grilled Tofu with steamed vegetables and brown rice (see my pic). Hmm, could this be the sweet humble beginnings of me going vegetarian?

They have a great menu selection that seems to grow based on our interests/requests. They recently created an entire additional menu to cater to vegetarians and vegans. The ingredients they use are always top notch and very fresh. Prices are reasonable (yes, its more expensive than fast food, but hello! so much healthier than fast food), Jim, Lisa and crew are always so friendly and upbeat, and the food is really yummy.

Their soups are to die for!! I’m hooked on their clam chowder. I’ve really enjoyed their tomato basil too. There have been a few others, but I’m a creature of habit and usually order the same things. :-) All of their soups are freshly made, no canned instant stuff here!

Be sure to sign up for their emails to get the 411 on their daily specials. Jim always includes an update of what’s going on in the community, which I appreciate as its done lots to really build a sense of “community” in our little compound made up of various post-production, manufacturing, education, etc. companies.

They do have canopies outside with a few chairs and tables. Its very informal, but its nice to have some place outside to escape from out of the office.

Tada’s seems to have become that place where everyone knows your name……
And they’re always glad you came;
You want to be where you can see,
Our troubles are all the same;
You want to be where everybody knows your name.

Clam Chowder

Clam Chowder, and all their soups are made fresh daily. No canned stuff here. Its absolutely divine. Wait til you try all their other dishes!

American Coffee And Tea Delivery

Tada LLC  Restaurant Reviews

Tada LLC is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Tada Santa Monica Menu, Tada Menu Santa Monica, Menu Of Tada Llc Restaurants, Tada Santa Monica.Com, Tada Restaurant, Tada Llc, Tada Santa Monica, and Tada Menu.